Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meaning of «#not based on the Remington 870#»

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wildphil24 View Post
    No 590 either. Turkey ain't China, they don't seems to replicate any foreign model that I know. They have a few designs (single, double, pump, lever, etc) that they seems to share between Turkish factories with some distinctive tweaks.

Like the Ricol, Armed and Huglu over-under are the same design with different markings, features, quality and reliability.
    None of them seems to offer any accessories or support to their canadian dealers.

Am I right Canam?
    There are Turkish clones, or rather off-license productions. I know of at least one that is an old model Weatherby semi being produced and sold under the Turkish brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hhutch View Post
    There are Turkish clones, or rather off-license productions. I know of at least one that is an old model Weatherby semi being produced and sold under the Turkish brand.
    The Weatherby semi-autos are made in Turkey.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Why anyone would buy a shotgun made in Turkey when we have great new and used American iron is a mystery to me.

^^^ Price !!!

<18.5" barrels that dont cost as much as a shotgun.

I agree with why would anyone would want a cheap turkish shotgun. But in this day and age people want to pay the least amount of money for what they are after. Thats why these things sell everytime.

I sleep well at night camping with my 14" mossberg 500 in my tent. A turkish gun ? Ill pass. Fun range toy. Probably
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato boy View Post
    Why anyone would buy a shotgun made in Turkey when we have great new and used American iron is a mystery to me.
    Also.....why does everyone preach that turkey makes the best shotguns in the world? Maybe if it was a 10k plus handmade shotgun but the 300$ junk that lands in Canada, is just that: junk

Sick and tired of gunstores and dealers preaching it's made in Turkey, like I'm supposed to jump on that

If you want cracked stocks and broken firing pins, buy tukish

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalSparky25 View Post
    ^^^ Price !!!

<18.5" barrels that dont cost as much as a shotgun.

I agree with why would anyone would want a cheap turkish shotgun. But in this day and age people want to pay the least amount of money for what they are after. Thats why these things sell everytime.

I sleep well at night camping with my 14" mossberg 500 in my tent. A turkish gun ? Ill pass. Fun range toy. Probably
    Range toys is exactly what they are. I don’t get the price thing though. Good used 870’s and 500’s are the same price as Turkish shotguns. There was a 14” mossberg awhile back for 400$ in great shape with ghost ring sights.

I used to build and sell dozens of the Chinese Grizzlies about 10 years ago. Damn near bullet proof and an awesome bargain that a guy can abuse and abuse and abuse.

Now for the Turkish guns... Yuck!!! Every one I've picked up has felt like a cheaply made toy. And I KNOW I'd break them. I hard on shotguns and I shoot the hell out of them every session. Thousands of rounds a year just playing around. I'd never buy one, no matter how cool they looked with all the doodads etc on them.

That's my opinion anyway.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Butcherbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gcarms View Post
    I used to build and sell dozens of the Chinese Grizzlies about 10 years ago. Damn near bullet proof and an awesome bargain that a guy can abuse and abuse and abuse.
    That’s how I feel about the grizzly’s, I’d take one over a similarly priced Turkish made pump gun. It’s great that there are cheap entry level shotguns for a first time blaster, but some are better than others.

Are Norinco Remington 870 clones still being sold? And if so then how much do they go for? Thanks.
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 15567 View Post
    Are Norinco Remington 870 clones still being sold? And if so then how much do they go for? Thanks.
    only used

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast