Thread: Honestly the best Dealer on CGN!!!

Cool Honestly the best Dealer on CGN!!!

I’ll keep this short Durham Outdoors has become my #1 dealer hands down! I have spent thousands of dollars at this retailer in the last year with exceptional service beyond the norm. Now I will admit I was a complete ASS! In a long detailed review of the company after I had a disagreement with them on an issue That arose on a trade in we agreed upon.....I admit the fault was on me!!! And I wish it could be deleted. I have since done several transactions with Durham Outdoors since and have received nothing but the best service and prices on merchandise in the industry!!! Just wanted to give a shout out to Mike and say thanks for the Outstanding Service!!!
    Last edited by Gunner84; 10-15-2018 at 02:46 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner84 View Post
    I’ll keep this short Durham Outdoors has become my #1 dealer hands down! I have spent thousands of dollars at this retailer in the last year with exceptional service beyond the norm. Now I will admit I was a complete ASS! In a long deatailed review of the company after I had a disagreement with them on an issue That arose on a trade in we agreed upon.....I admit the fault was on me!!! And I wish it could be deleted. I have since done several transactions with Durham Outdoors since and have received nothing but the best service and prices on merchandise in the industry!!! Just wanted to give a shout out to Mike and say thanks for the Outstanding Service!!!

I’m guessing there was more to the thread you are referring to as sponsors do have admin rights to their part of the forum.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ponses-back!!!

Not to diss them on their forum but their prices are ... as well as being #1 that is ....
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

I won 200 dollars they were giving away in a draw. I added a bit of money turned it into a nice Bushnell Elite 3500 scope. I just wanted to say thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    I dealt with them last year on a purchase, they were the only place that had stock and the best price as well. Great service by them.

I just did my first transaction with them on the website yesterday....they have some 1938-39 Nazi Ammo with the dirty birds stamped on it for 40$....i ordered 2 boxes....left them a note that its my first transaction with them....always pleased to try new site sponsors....this community is great with top notch people ! ..... Thanks for doin what you do Durham !

I dealt with Mike last month with 2 transactions and both Mike's given me outstanding customer service. Thank you. His website is my first shop place before I shop elsewhere.