Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C Folding Stock - Prototype

This folding stock made my penis stir. Im upping my limit on my credit card as I type this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    This folding stock made my penis stir. Im upping my limit on my credit card as I type this.
    Agreed! Well, the credit card part anyway
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mg4201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    That is a sexy bithc. This is what I want.
    I like this look as well, that being said the original is not ugly IMO I would buy it.
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mg4201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    So what's this I saw on the Wolverine Facebook page??

That is perfect .
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer migrant hunter's Avatar
    That stock and a set of BUIS.

I am just back from the Shot Show, yes I know I am retired and shouldn’t have been there, but if I want my Wolverine pension the new boss said I would be there! I joke, seriously I enjoyed assisting the Kodiak team as they had a booth there, it was very interesting to attend the Shot Show for the first time as an exhibiter, this meant I wasn’t able to walk the Show and I missed meeting a lot of old associates, most of them are now good friends. We worked hard but as always, we played hard. 

The high light of the show for me was on the last day we found a “Galil type” folding stock, very good quality, with a steel hinge. We have a sample and in the next few weeks will be looking at fitting it to a WK180-C rifle. I do not know what this will do to the retail, it will all depend on our cost, I do know it will cause a modest price increase but I think this will become the standard stock in the future.

If this goes ahead my intention would be to offer the folding stock to all existing back orders as an alternative stock at an increased price (to be determined). It will take at least 8 weeks before this can happen, if we make the decision to go with it. If the customer elected to stay with the current stock then the current price would be honoured. At some point in the future we would change to the new folding stock and all orders placed from that date onwards would have a folding stock as standard at the new increased pricing.

As always I would be interested in hearing feedback from CGN members.

CGN Regular
    Glad to hear a folding stock is close at hand....a discounted price offered to existing WK-180-C owners who want a folder would be a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by DinduNuffin View Post
    Glad to hear a folding stock is close at hand....a discounted price offered to existing WK-180-C owners who want a folder would be a bonus.
    What he said.

Excellent news...i would be very interested in this as the stock furniture. I just hope my preorder is far enough off to be availible with this variant of stock

John, no one truly retires as a dealer. It's a burden and a curse to bear.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken