Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C Folding Stock - Prototype

Rangewarrioraccessories (.) Com makes a Bushmaster ACR Stock adapter, I'm gonna hit them ul and find out if they have plans to make a Magpul AK Zhukov or Galil Ace Adapter
    Play more, with Claymore

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mg4201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We can't answer your question as the stock adapter is not even off the drawing board yet. Not only do we have to consider the height but also the position of the stock when it is folded plus the general aesthetics. I would like to see a straight line down the barrel to the heel of the stock, we also have to consider cheek weld and sight height. We are well aware of all these factors but until a prototype is built I have no more details or price estimates. What is shown in the photo is a mock up with a "crappy" air soft stock to show the general principal so we can gauge customer interest.
    I am all the way in to wait for a folding stock like the one you guys posted. it looks great. This is the only new firearm that i have been excited about in many years. Please make the folding stock happen. I can even lend you our shop cat if that will speed things up.
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

looks like it was ripped off a gsg-15.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Remember, everyone, the folding stock shown was a prototype. We haven't seen the one that Mr. Wolverine viewed at Shot Show yet, but it must be something special if Mr. Wolverine is seriously considering shifting future production to it. Its like Henry Ford switching every Model T to a convertible top three quarters of the way through the initial run. I can't wait to see a picture of it!

Gag-15 ish
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Ya ugly as sin

I hope the folding stock comes with some sort of cheek piece

DUDE This has a sick aesthetic! I think that making the gun look like something of its own kind is a good direction, and I think that I like the whole system looks better with its own character!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BattleRife's Avatar
    Which design are you referring to? There have been multiple concepts shown in this thread.
    --BattleRife

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    For those who have the money to burn and don't want to wait for the official Wolverine folding stock, could Wolverine bring in some KNS Precision AR-15 Buffer Tube to SIG MCX Stock Adapters and Sig 1913 Rail folding stocks? Here's a Youtube video. Saw someone post the idea on another forum. It will likely be more expensive then the one Wolverine is looking that, but it might be handy for those who want to keep the buffer tube socket end to swap between a folding stock and an AR-15 buffer tube stock at will