Looking for a State-of-the-Art Shooting Range???

triggersandbows

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
...look no further! We've put together a little flyer showcasing our Firearms Range and Archery Range. You can view the flyer here.

We're accepting new members for both of our Ranges!

Range Flyer: https://joom.ag/eYaa
Range Membership Application Form: https://waiver.fr/p-JWO4Q
Range Pricing and Information: https://www.triggersandbows.com/membership-and-pricing/

**PRO-RATED PRICING IS AVAILABLE NOW**

DSA_8497.jpg

Attachments

• DSA_8497.jpg
    DSA_8497.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,295
$450 membership + $50 "orientation"? Wut?

The $450 is for the actual membership, which is good for 365 days with 24/7 access. The $50 is a one-time fee for the Range Safety Course, which essentially enables you to shoot and oversee your guests' shooting without any assistance from our Range Officers on-staff. However, right now our memberships are pro-rated because memberships expire on May 31st of each calendar year. :)

Why do ranges insist that members take a range-level safety course, when all PAL/RPAL licenced individuals have passed the government level safety course already? I’ve never understood this.

Your range looks very nice though, and 24/7 as well. Reasonable pricing too. Good job on that. Cheaper too than my outdoor range that I can shoot on only twice weekly for a combined 13 hours they are open. C’mon 24 hour Ottawa range!!!

Last edited:
Why do ranges insist that members take a range-level safety course, when all PAL/RPAL licenced individuals have passed the government level safety course already? I’ve never understood this.

Your range looks very nice though, and 24/7 as well. Reasonable pricing too. Good job on that. Cheaper too than my outdoor range that I can shoot on only twice weekly for a combined 13 hours they are open. C’mon 24 hour Ottawa range!!!

Hey There! It's not the range that insists that this course needs to be taken; the course is mandated by the government. But I see your point ;P

Thank you for the kind comments about our Ranges; too bad you weren't more local to us!

That basement range is a horrible range... i drive the 50 minutea to cornwall. Less headache even if a slightly longer drive time

" Looks like a good place to host some winter IPSC matches. "
" If you are referring to CRAFM I think that they are planning that, get in touch with them "

No. I was referring to Triggers And Bows. It looks like a really nice range, in a really good location.

A winter IPSC match would sell out very quickly there.

$450 membership + $50 "orientation"? Wut?
Totally agree. I never understood the philosophy behind this. So you want me to join, but you are going to charge me, because you don't trust me? If your going to force ANOTHER safety course on people, why charge people for it? A lot of people see these as a red flag for ranges, just my opinion.

Totally agree. I never understood the philosophy behind this. So you want me to join, but you are going to charge me, because you don't trust me? If your going to force ANOTHER safety course on people, why charge people for it? A lot of people see these as a red flag for ranges, just my opinion.

I suppose you think that the people who train work for free and have food magically show up on their dinner tables at night.

Spent a couple summers doing 20+ hours a week as a range officer. Trust me, the liability mitigation of range-specific training and screening is worth every penny and potential lost member. It's a seller's market for ranges, and there's some pretty hazardous buyers out there.

I suppose you think that the people who train work for free and have food magically show up on their dinner tables at night.

Spent a couple summers doing 20+ hours a week as a range officer. Trust me, the liability mitigation of range-specific training and screening is worth every penny and potential lost member. It's a seller's market for ranges, and there's some pretty hazardous buyers out there.

This is so true, thank you for your input Crazy Chaingun!

Back
Top Bottom