Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another poor transaction... again. Seems to be a pattern.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    WHAT... They are in Israel not the U.S.A.
    It's like asking When did Jerusalem become capital of Israel?

CGN Regular
    I have ordered and yes Israel. My order took forever maybe 5 weeks. It was a really overpriced drum mag. Called a couple times and they assured my item would arrive or money back. Sure enough it was happy times when it arrived. Would do it again for a hard to find item. My package came from Israel. I bet our friends at the CBSA had a huge part in its delay. This also was while ago so can not comment on recent dealings.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by armilaria View Post
    I have ordered and yes Israel. My order took forever maybe 5 weeks. It was a really overpriced drum mag. Called a couple times and they assured my item would arrive or money back. Sure enough it was happy times when it arrived. Would do it again for a hard to find item. My package came from Israel. I bet our friends at the CBSA had a huge part in its delay. This also was while ago so can not comment on recent dealings.
    You think 5 weeks is "forever" ?

That's super quick actually, you got lucky

Ordered many times, never an issue sometimes takes a bit longer but it is coming from Israel.

I had a warranty issue and it took six months and dozens of emails with various people before it got resolved and I still had to pay return shipping. Very poor service after they have your money

I've dealt with them around 8-10 times, always fast to ship. I had only one issue which was they only sent me 8 magazines instead of 10. Contacted them by email and they express shipped the other 2. It was handle very professionally. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

CGN Regular
    Bought from them 3-4 times. Sometimes it can take them a while to ship it... but I've never had problems with anything once it's shown up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12