Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another poor transaction... again. Seems to be a pattern.

Thumbs down Another poor transaction... again. Seems to be a pattern.

I placed an order on September 30. Product shows as in-stock.

Credit Card was charged on October 2nd and received an email indicating order is being processed and shipping confirmation will follow.

Followed up on my order on October 5th and received a response/apology on October 8 with an excuse of the item being ordered from the factory and a delay due to a holiday. They promised the package will ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday the latest. Thursday came and nothing has shipped and no communication.

Followed up again on Thursday, October 11th and received a response saying there are further delays and the "final" date for shipment is Tuesday, October 16. It is now Wednesday, October 17 and no shipping notification or communication has been received from the vendor.

18+ days and item is still not shipped. Credit Card charged and loosing patience.

Is this the norm for this vendor? I've only bought from them once or twice a long time ago, and don't recall having this issue.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    HA I had my last order with them held at CBSA for over a month but Zahal was quick to ship
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I've dealt with Yoav in the past. Was knowledgeable and helpful.

Keep in mind that they're located in the states, and import some of their stock.

Personally, I don't get too excited by a delay in conversation of a handful of days. At least not for this kind of stuff.

In my experience, Zahal is legit if that's your worry.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    WHAT... They are in Israel not the U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    HA I had my last order with them held at CBSA for over a month but Zahal was quick to ship
    I'm prepared for a CBSA hold if it happens(fingers crossed), but was not expecting a vendor to hold my order especially if the website indicated "in-stock."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Hit or miss with them , by what I have read in different threads . My transaction was a miss ( didn't get sale price, couldn't refund, got hung up at Customs "not there fault" hard to contact with ) they have neet kit but they are in a different country on the other side of the world .

CGN Regular
    Placed an order October 2nd. Did not ship until October 11th. I felt similar to you until I read a couple threads in their forum. Many people have assured me they are legit so I am ok with it. Like buzzmagoo said they are in another country on the other side of the world. They offer a cool selection of stuff. I also read in another thread from them that sometimes what you order has to get shipped to them from another warehouse before they can ship it out to you and this doesn’t always happen as quickly as it should. I’ve been told by others here it might take a bit of time but Zahal is legit and not to worry.

I have purchased through them before. I remember it taking a little longer than purchasing through North American companies. I believe my order did come from Israel like GUB said though. I wouldn’t worry if I were you, everything showed up that I ordered. I would order through them again. My 2 cents...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I ordered on Sept. 29 and just got my shipped order e-mail.. I'm fine with that,
    In the past I've had product come directly from a eastern bloc country..
    As far as time goes to receive orders..you just have to wait..
    It will come..Just like IRG..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    I've ordered 3 times with them, never had an issue whatsoever.

YMMV I guess.

But I do agree that if someone states that something is "in stock", that means that they have it themselves, not the manufacturer, or previous step in the chain, etc.
    'nada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast