Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CCSA and CCFR membership drive 2018

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    So I spend only $1200 on a VIP membership to line your pocket, and I get a free $45 CSSA membership? I'm no math wizard but that sounds like a fantastic deal! Apparently I am not the only one drinking the Kool Aid! Yeehaw! Keep your powder dry folks!
    Lol, what kinda "powder" are you referring to?

BANNED
    My God THANK YOU for doing this!!!

EVERY Canadian gun store should have been at least promoting the CSSA and CCFR like crazy, and should have given memberships if they could.

I need to purchase some ammo, as a thank you I'm going to see how much I can buy from you guys.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    So I spend only $1200 on a VIP membership to line your pocket, and I get a free $45 CSSA membership? I'm no math wizard but that sounds like a fantastic deal! Apparently I am not the only one drinking the Kool Aid! Yeehaw! Keep your powder dry folks!
    You're the reason we're losing. Are you related to another *bc from this board? And are all you bc people c*nts?

Quote Originally Posted by crowellsr View Post
    Part of the problem might be that there are a bunch of smaller organizations where the NRA is a large organization, maybe a few of them should amalgamate
    Agree, better 1 or 2 large strong filled with memberships lobbying organizations than fragmented with not enough power to move anything. I would love to have an NFA and all or most the others merging

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teotwawki View Post
    I joined the CCFR... multiple admins and especially tracey wilson behave like childish drama queens on a daily basis.

I wont be renewing.

CSSA seems pretty much defunct, their page has about 900 members...
    You seem like you'd never be happy with any group.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234