CCSA and CCFR membership drive 2018

We are at about week 6 in our promo and I am happy to report that these two organizations have between them over 200 new members! :dancingbanana:

JR

So I spend only $1200 on a VIP membership to line your pocket, and I get a free $45 CSSA membership? I'm no math wizard but that sounds like a fantastic deal! Apparently I am not the only one drinking the Kool Aid! Yeehaw! Keep your powder dry folks!

So I spend only $1200 on a VIP membership to line your pocket, and I get a free $45 CSSA membership? I'm no math wizard but that sounds like a fantastic deal! Apparently I am not the only one drinking the Kool Aid! Yeehaw! Keep your powder dry folks!

Obviously from your comment, you wouldn't be happy no matter what we did. Line my pocket?

This promotion also applies to our standard memberships; both new and renewals. So I am unsure what the complaint is?

I also don't know how us giving a FREE membership at an organization of the member's choice is a bad thing?

For no work, no cost and no effort, the CSSA and the CCFR now have, between them, over 200 paid, (and increasing weekly) voting members.

The real question is: What have you done to help increase the volume of firearms owners in Canada?

JR

Great job!!! I’m already a member of all 3 and of Target. However thrilled the org numbers are going up. We need to make them NRA powerful to fight off the Wendy army.

Great job!!! I’m already a member of all 3 and of Target. However thrilled the org numbers are going up. We need to make them NRA powerful to fight off the Wendy army.

Part of the problem might be that there are a bunch of smaller organizations where the NRA is a large organization, maybe a few of them should amalgamate

Lol, what kinda "powder" are you referring to?

My God THANK YOU for doing this!!!

EVERY Canadian gun store should have been at least promoting the CSSA and CCFR like crazy, and should have given memberships if they could.

I need to purchase some ammo, as a thank you I'm going to see how much I can buy from you guys.

You're the reason we're losing. Are you related to another *bc from this board? And are all you bc people c*nts?

Part of the problem might be that there are a bunch of smaller organizations where the NRA is a large organization, maybe a few of them should amalgamate

Agree, better 1 or 2 large strong filled with memberships lobbying organizations than fragmented with not enough power to move anything. I would love to have an NFA and all or most the others merging

I joined the CCFR... multiple admins and especially tracey wilson behave like childish drama queens on a daily basis.

I wont be renewing.

CSSA seems pretty much defunct, their page has about 900 members...

You seem like you'd never be happy with any group.

Back
Top Bottom