Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Beware of quoted lead times

Uber Super GunNutz
    Just wondering if anyone got any parts back...

Quote Originally Posted by prim8tiv View Post
    As it stands last week they said they were getting the stuff back from the lab during the week. They issued a refund for the tin coating and said they would ship it Friday or Monday (Nov 12). so far I have got the refund but no receipt of refund that I requested. Not sure if the stuff is shipped yet, or if it's even truly finished yet. Refund could just be to hold us off a bit I really don't know. Short answer no I haven't gotten my stuff back yet. So like 23 weeks wait so far by tomorrow i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by prim8tiv View Post
    Got the notification from their system last week for a full refund, but haven't seen it on my credit card yet (might take a few business days, I'll wait).

Andrew said my DLC job was done and they were going to pick it up from the lab last week and ship it back to me... I followed up last Friday as no tracking info was provided yet. I expect to hear from them in the next few days.

I seriously cannot wait for this whole ordeal to end and to have my bolt carrier back so I can shoot my damn rifle. At least from all the postings and the lucky people that got their stuff back on time, the work is supposed to be quite good.

13 weeks and counting....

Got my refund on the card and tracking number. Hallelujah there's light at the end of the tunnel. With CP's delay I anticipate to get my stuff in 2 weeks time....

Insane
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

CGN Regular
    Insane. I won't be sending anything to this place. It sounds like a part time outfit ran out of a garage.

Tacord ftw.

Received my stuff. Decent work from what I can see. Glad this whole ordeal is finally over and I can shoot the rifle!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234