Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earmor by OpsMen - Hearing Protection made for the Pros - $59.99

would like to know what cheek weld is like, or if recoil dislodges the muff, if good, I'd buy.

Business Member

Since the base of the muff is angled upwards it let's you get a bit closer than other brands; of course it depends on if you're using a red-dot on a riser or a shotgun with a bead sight. No muffs will get you as close as good ol' ear plugs.

Wow these look great. How much for the set with integrated mic?
    I am a kit hor(der)

Business Member
    M32 with integrated mic $99.99

PTT's are coming in a week or so

Quote Originally Posted by srdiver View Post
    sorry to say but not impressed with them, they would turn themselves off after a gun shot requiring them to be turned back, with them finally just not turning on. However the wife did find them comfortable.
    This I found as well on the mod 1s. I did notice it more when the batteries would be needed to be changed. But before I got the mod 3s they started to do that on brand new batteries. When I spoke to them (opsmen) it was something to do with the computer board that they hadn't thought would happen in the programming of them board. They weren't sure if sweat was causing it as the ear cups on the 1s wasn't like the newer ones now and moisture was a big issue. I started storing mine with a giant moisture pad in between them which did help but the damage was done prior to that. I bought a set for my daughter's coach and he broke the ear cup some how and when they sent him a replacement he tore his other ones open and found the boards all rusted and the signs of saltwater damage that we guessed to be from sweat. I haven't found this problem yet with the mod 3s. I'm hoping to beat the crap out of 1 of them soon to see if I can find issues.

Ordered! Been looking for a good set for a while now!

Business Member
    Restocked on some colours. PTT's have also arrived!

Shop Here

Quote Originally Posted by Burner13 View Post
    This I found as well on the mod 1s. I did notice it more when the batteries would be needed to be changed. But before I got the mod 3s they started to do that on brand new batteries. When I spoke to them (opsmen) it was something to do with the computer board that they hadn't thought would happen in the programming of them board. They weren't sure if sweat was causing it as the ear cups on the 1s wasn't like the newer ones now and moisture was a big issue. I started storing mine with a giant moisture pad in between them which did help but the damage was done prior to that. I bought a set for my daughter's coach and he broke the ear cup some how and when they sent him a replacement he tore his other ones open and found the boards all rusted and the signs of saltwater damage that we guessed to be from sweat. I haven't found this problem yet with the mod 3s. I'm hoping to beat the crap out of 1 of them soon to see if I can find issues.
    Very good info thanks. Keep us updated please.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Any reviews?
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12