Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earmor by OpsMen - Hearing Protection made for the Pros - $59.99

Business Member

Earmor by OpsMen - Hearing Protection made for the Pros - $59.99

Don't get stuck buying electronic ear protection for $150+ or buying cheap airsoft headsets.
    Buy a reputable brand that has been designed for shooting and backed by the Pro's.

Earmor M31 - $59.99

The EARMOR M31 is an activated electronic hearing protector, it can remove harmful noise and amplify environmental sounds, makes you focus your attention on your hunting and shooting, also ensure your hearing can be protected when a weapon is fired. Comes with 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices.*Anti-false triggering: Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off.*

FEATURES
    - Low profile cup design
    - Noise reduction rating + NRR22
    - Amplifies low-level sounds
    - Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
    - EMI/RFI shielding, increased RF immunity for EMI environment
    - Conformable ear cushions for tight seal
    - 3mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell
    - Comes with 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices
    - Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
    - Foldable for storage and protection
    - IPX-5 water resistant
    - Runs on 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation
    - 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
    - Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC

PROTECT YOUR HEARING!

Shop Now

CGN Regular
    Look nice, how do they compare comfort-wise to the HL impactsport?

Also, do you guys have a storefront, or some kind of local pickup option? You are stupid close by to me, so it would be a plus, especially with the pending stoppage possibility.
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

I'd like to try out a pair. The last pair of earmuffs I bought prevented a good cheek weld.

Business Member
    We've all been using the M31's here for almost 2 months now; the fit is similar, larger cushion and softer. The HL's cushions are as hard as a tire. The Earmor's audio quality is infinitely better. For a similar price I think the Earmor's blow the HL out of the water.

We are just a warehouse, nothing on display; but we can definitely help out with local pickup. Drop us a line on the "Contact Us" page.
    Last edited by ShootersDirect; 10-20-2018 at 02:18 PM.

I own 3 pairs of these headsets. Mine have the comms built in. The mod 1s to the mod 3s is night and day apart from each other. Comfort on both is great. I did upgrade the headband and never thought about it again. I find the mod 3s to respond to sound faster and go back to the normal level of volume just as fast. If you are running them with comms the 2 volumes are independent of each other. It seems opsmen listened to its customers on the mod 3s and improved on there units. Now customer services from opsmens is another story and does not have to deal with shooters direct at all. Shooters direct went out of there way to order me in the helmet mount kit and were very quick at getting and shipping it to me.

Business Member
    Thanks for that! The MOD3's are definitely an improvement since they entered the market; we stock only MOD3's.

Anytime, most think at that price point the unit would be crap. I had the same thoughts till I used them. I was impressed over the features of the mod 1s. The mod 3s have been a joy so far. I haven't been able to beat the Sh#$ out of them just yet but I will soon and hopefully can get someone to use the mod 1s so they can switch back and forth to do so.

Business Member
    Name:  zero1-cg.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  64.9 KB

Instructor Zero

sorry to say but not impressed with them, they would turn themselves off after a gun shot requiring them to be turned back, with them finally just not turning on. However the wife did find them comfortable.

Business Member
    Hey srdiver. That's strange, the ones we've been testing have ran flawlessly. Sounds like it could be a warrantable issue. If you want drop us a line on the "Contact Us" page and we'll see what we can do for you.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast