Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Government invitation to Wolverine Supplies.

Thank you, much appreciated.

This reminds me of the time I transferred units in the army. I walked into the officer's office. He was writing something and signaled for me to wait. He then signed the document, stamped it, folded it and stapled it. He then looked up at me and asked: "Which unit would you like to be transferred to?".
    I replied that I wanted to be transferred to a specific unit in the air force.
    The officer listened patiently and nodded while I spoke. He then handed me the stapled document and said: "This is your transfer order to your new unit in the engineering core. You must appear at your new unit tomorrow morning at 07:00. Good luck.".

God bless you wolverine! Give em what for!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    A fair comment but no excuse to quit! Wolverine is not quitting, (we have our name to live up to. ) We hope we are leading by example.
    I would actually take it one step further. We make our case based on factual information, yet they make their decision based on emotions and vote purchase. That will give us every right to dispute their actions/legislation.
    Many thanks Mr. Wolverine and good luck.

BANNED
    Can you guys hire me on contract for a week so I can join you at the table? lol

Wolverine Supplies is pleased to announce that we have received an invitation from the office of the Honourable Bill Blair, Minister of Border Security and Organised Crime Reduction, to attend a round table discussion concerning reducing violet crime and the possibility of a ban on handguns and “assault weapons”. The meeting is next Friday in Toronto, I will be attending.
    Thank You!

CGN Regular
    Good luck and give em hell
    ==========
    CCFR Member

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Wolverine Supplies is pleased to announce that we have received an invitation from the office of the Honourable Bill Blair, Minister of Border Security and Organised Crime Reduction, to attend a round table discussion concerning reducing violet crime and the possibility of a ban on handguns and “assault weapons”. The meeting is next Friday in Toronto, I will be attending.
    that's the best news ive heard in a long time
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I truly appreciate your passion for the industry. GIVE EM’ HELL!

Well I wish you luck. More than likely a case of needing some industry input to enable them to say they did so . Decision is made , now looking for filler . Nothing will be done until the next election as they need another hot button to campaign on . Something like Public Safety/Gun Control being the panacea voters can be duped into supporting.