Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526

Thread: Government invitation to Wolverine Supplies.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Looking forward to hearing the results.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

First of all I must thank everyone for their support, I really don’t think I have done anything special to deserve that, many other people and organisations have also attended these meetings. I just announced my intentions in an effort to keep gun owners advised of what was taking place. At the last minute I received a flurry of e-mails offering opinion and advice, thank you for these, I studied every one Friday morning before the meeting.

The meeting was well moderated and everyone had an equal opportunity of expressing their point of view, we can ask for no more. I did not consider it a “hostile environment”. I consider my time was well spent, will it make a difference? I cannot say, maybe, maybe not, I will never know but “I was there”.

At the start of the meeting everyone was requested and agreed, that none of us would disclose comments and names of what took place. This was to encourage an open, honest, frank exchange of ideas and opinions. I agreed to this so there will be no after action report. I can tell you that no earth shattering new policies were announced.

There will be a detailed report issued by the Government in the New Year.

I do urge everyone to fill out the survey questionnaire, you can fill this out as many times as you like in case you think of something new to add. It is not a vote or poll so numbers do not matter. If you don’t like the questions there is space for you to add your comments. I also encourage everyone to send a written submission to the Minister especially Firearm Businesses, Related organisations and Gun Clubs. I can tell you this is important, you need to be heard.. https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/c.../index-en.aspx.
    Written submissions to: dialogue.rvcroundtable-tablerondercv@canada.ca.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 10-27-2018 at 12:30 PM.