Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Norinco NP762 4.4" 7.62x25mm Tokarev

Where you can find the most expensive condos...
    They should seriously consider importing mags for these. I heard it is impossible to find extra mag for them. I already have NP22 and just ordered this. Will find out how compatible they are between each other. The only down side that with CCI 9mm at $240 / 1000 there isn't really a lot of edge over shooting the 9mm these days.
    CCFR member now...

Sudan or Saudi contract, no surprise at all. Hope they solved mag/FTF issue.
    Eat rice, but ain't ricer, love spicy stuff
    Have you listen to Jordan Peterson lately? You should, and just letting you know i'm currently cleaning out my room/house/shop/garage/tool box/safe
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

BANNED
    I have one coming from Tenda with 4 mags in total,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    What FTF? Details?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    What FTF? Details?
    Lots of reports of light strikes with surplus ammo and failure to extract with lacquered ammo regardless of whether chamber is clean. It's one of the reasons I never bothered buying one.

Quote Originally Posted by lavino View Post
    They should seriously consider importing mags for these. I heard it is impossible to find extra mag for them.
    Magazine stocking dealers:
    - Tenda
    - TFC Firearms
    - Army & Navy Store
    - Spectre Ballistics
    - Frontier Taxidermy
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 11-05-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Lots of reports of light strikes with surplus ammo and failure to extract with lacquered ammo regardless of whether chamber is clean. It's one of the reasons I never bothered buying one.
    I have heard of problems with surplus ammo but decided to take the plunge and ordered a NP762 and 2 spare mags. Fingers crossed it eats surplus......I have 3 crates of 7.62x25 in the ammo locker....

:-)
    Blaming guns for gun crime is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat...

CGN Regular
    Got one DA762 a three yeas ago. Run a few kinds of ammo - surplus (chineese and russian), new norinco barnaul PPU - the only problem - one of the two factory mags was not holding slide back on last shot (on rare occasions). Zero problems with surplus (two tin cans through), couple misfires with new ammo. Had firearm in the rain and snow on CQB matches - very pleased with performance. I'm not selling anything, just sharing experience. And now I have three more mags!

CGN Regular
    Finally some magazines! Found some at one of the stocking dealers. Hope they have a better pin job then the original peined ones.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halv18 View Post
    Finally some magazines! Found some at one of the stocking dealers. Hope they have a better pin job then the original peined ones.
    no pins in these ones.
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast