Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Norinco NP762 4.4" 7.62x25mm Tokarev

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So, since North Sylva doesn't want to answer I assume the answer is NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    If you have a NP22, can you just swap out the barrel and/or mag and have a dual calibre pistol?
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    So, since North Sylva doesn't want to answer I assume the answer is NO.
    I would also assume NO. I don't have an NP22, but I do have a P762 and a Sig P226, and from looking at pictures of the NP22 it looks like they are a straight copy of the P226. The P762 is almost a straight copy, but is "stretched" in the middle at the front of the grip to accommodate the longer 7.62x25 round. P226 mags will not fit in a P762, P762 mags will not fit in a P226. Grips made for a P226 will fit a P762 if they wrap around from the back of the grip, while leaving a little extra of the grip visible (including most of the lower part of the takedown lever). A grip made for a P226 that wrapped around the entire grip would not fit on a P762.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Now all we need is the cz85b clone in 7 62x25 that they make
    I think I would like that as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    It seems like the majority of people don't have any issues. If I weren't more interested in the Shadow x25 clone coming out soon I'd be all over one of these.
    Shadow X25 clone?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I heard the Shadow type wasn't coming. Beautiful gun though. Better if it came with 9mm barrel and modded mag.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Best site to purchase any sig parts to add on one of these?

Ammo Issues

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Lots of reports of light strikes with surplus ammo and failure to extract with lacquered ammo regardless of whether chamber is clean. It's one of the reasons I never bothered buying one.
    I picked up one of these. Overall the pistol is well made for the money. The big issue I am having is it fails to fire. On many of the rounds the firing pin is denting the primer but not firing. Re-cocking the hammer and pulling the trigger again usually works. Sometimes it takes a 3rd attempt. I was using surplus Czech ammo which is fine with no issues in a Tokarev.

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsbob View Post
    I picked up one of these. Overall the pistol is well made for the money. The big issue I am having is it fails to fire. On many of the rounds the firing pin is denting the primer but not firing. Re-cocking the hammer and pulling the trigger again usually works. Sometimes it takes a 3rd attempt. I was using surplus Czech ammo which is fine with no issues in a Tokarev.
    I have the same experience with Czech ammo and this gun. Chinese and Russian surplus have been working flawlessly.
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

I have the NP-762 and no issues at all firing surplus ammunition, works great and never jams or miss feed
    You're out!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345