Wolverine's WK181-C...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I dont like is the Magwell profile...is that function or fashion? Could you make it more a straight angle up? The curves just dont match the rest of the gun at all

Last edited:
Only thing I dont like is the Magwell profile...is that function or fashion? Could you make it more a straight angle up? The curves just dont match the rest of the gun at all

You have to love art and personal tastes..... :)

I like the curve for aesthetics and it looks practical for rocking the magazine in and out.

Could you offer this rifle with the folding stock instead of the telescoping one right off the hop? Save having extra partskicking around

Is the AK mag variant more reliable in feeding and firing than the AR mag variant? Is the only difference between this version and the AR mag version is the magazine or is there other differences?

I would buy this for sure , don't change a thing, looks great to me and also looks like it will handle extremely well.
I have piles of x39 in spam cans and nothing to shoot them with right now. This would be perfect so I'll hold out an hope for sooner than later.
My guess is it will be "up in the air" untill after january 2019?

If you make one in 308\762x51 have the mag-well take M14 magazines for we can use AIA mags and maybe ask kodiak defence if they can make a version of the CZ 958 with there WR762 just an Idea ?.

Surprised you'd nit pick about this, the WK180-C is an ugly rifle to start with.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great gun, and I happen to like firearms that most consider fugly or at the very least it doesn't bother me, but it ain't getting any prettier or less pretty because of the mag well angle.

This project is moving along slowly, the RCMP SFSS have decided that they need to examine a rifle although she is simply a standard WK180-C chambered in 7.62x39 and using a different magazine, the AK47 type mag.

Last edited:
This project is moving along slowly, the RCMP SFSS have decided that they need to examine a rifle although she is simply a standard WK180-C chambered in 7.62x39 and using a different magazine, the AK47 type mag.

Why do they need to examine it at all? is it not a domestically manufactured NR firearm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom