Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK181-C...

CGN Regular
    Nice .

CGN Regular
    When do thing the preorder will be ? And how much ?

Definitely need an upper!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by whitney View Post
    When do thing the preorder will be ? And how much ?
    Not any time soon, and couldn't tell ya right now!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by riversrest View Post
    What would the curved banana mags be for? IMHO it really looks out of place, and why not improve function of the existing model which seems to be flawed in several ways according to user reports?
    I've read elsewhere that the tapered cartridge of 7.62x39 round can cause reliability issues with the straight STANAG magazine. That's the reason the AK style magazine has its curve. I'm not sure if you'd see those issues with the 5 or 10 round magazines we are limited to up here. Hopefully someone who has the 180B will buy the C and do some heavy duty testing of the AK magazine versus the STANAG

This one I will 100% be on board with.
    I am a kit hor(der)

What a beaut! They need the AK mag for sure. Any photos of your Dad’s Brough Superior around? We need to see those.

CGN Regular
    I'd buy one of these and I'm not even interested in the 180c. Maybe it's the curved mag but this variant just all around looks better to me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by riversrest View Post
    What would the curved banana mags be for? IMHO it really looks out of place, and why not improve function of the existing model which seems to be flawed in several ways according to user reports?
    I've read elsewhere that the tapered cartridge of 7.62x39 round can cause reliability issues with the straight STANAG magazine. That's the reason the AK style magazine has its curve. I'm not sure if you'd see those issues with the 5 or 10 round magazines we are limited to up here. Hopefully someone who has the 180B will buy the C and do some heavy duty testing of the AK magazine versus the STANAG
    Also, as you can see from some more recent posts to this thread, some people like the aesthetics of a former com-block gun. Youtuber 3 bar D even plays Russian men's choir music and wears a Russian Army inspired hat and outfit in his Youtube videos about his Type 81:
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 bar D's Youtube Channel
    I could see someone modifying a set of VZ-58, AK, or Type 81 wood furniture for their WK-181C. Maybe a good photoshopper could mock one up?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I can tell you that my ACR in 7.62x39 has issues with the stanag mags in 10rnd configuration. The ASC 30's we can run stateside are even worse. AK mag is the way to go
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!