Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK181-C...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What would the curved banana mags be for? IMHO it really looks out of place, and why not improve function of the existing model which seems to be flawed in several ways according to user reports?

Really thought you guys were aiming for stanag style mags... Not feeling the AK ones, but I guess to each his own.
    Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has.
    - Descartes

Mr. Wolvie, i think she's a beauty, have shot and handled the WK180-C .... this is just as nice my friend...although i would agree an AR&AK magazine option would be win win...everything else is super nice....she shot great, felt nice and light and quick.....proud its made in Canada....i had the chance to meet the boys from Kodiak as well, i own the SKS-15 Scorpio they did and mine runs nice and will put 4 rounds of barnaul in an inch at 50.... great guys and great products Canadian Made baby oh yeah !!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I think so, but to early to say for sure, first we have to fill all the outstanding WK180-C orders. The WK181-C is primarily intended for our export market but I see no reason why we can't divert a few for our home market.
    Just out of the curiosity, who is the export market ?

That upper looks 100% ready for production and pre-sale for those with having gotten or or are still waiting on their WK180-C's.

Quote Originally Posted by -raqh- View Post
    Really thought you guys were aiming for stanag style mags... Not feeling the AK ones, but I guess to each his own.
    See Post # 11

Quote Originally Posted by zhanzhe94 View Post

Could you make it to take 10rd AR MAG?

That would simply be the top half from the WK181-C (shown here) on the lower from a WK180-C

Excellent. When they come to market, please offer a package that has both uppers and the WK180-C lower in one box straight to my house!
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    Excellent. When they come to market, please offer a package that has both uppers and the WK180-C lower in one box straight to my house!
    Me too please.....

Thanks Wolverine!!!
    Blaming guns for gun crime is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Well done, the AK mag well makes this a must have.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Ding, ding, ding..... Winner winner chicken dinner!