Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Robinson Armament XCR-M, SCAR Killer?

Quote Originally Posted by scopecut View Post
    Stop trying to pique interest in the XCR. I’m trying to get one cheap
    How cheap? Are they on sale somewhere that I don't know of?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Epoxy7,
    when accuracy is as good as 5/8 sub MOA I am not really sure what you mean when you say it'll be interesting to see how this platform progresses...
    Perhaps, 5rds in exact same hole wouldn't be enough accuracy for some folks lol. What further progress would you like to see (except for the trigger options which they're tackling as we speak).
    The 5/8 of an inch sub MOA accuracy at 109 yards (100 meters) beats many bolt action rifles made for nothing but insane precision.
    Just read part 3 again, and see how far has XCR gone already, find me a battle rifle capable of such accuracy with factory match ammo (although Stag's accuracy is same or better), but imagine what insane accuracy could be further improved upon if you loaded your own ammo, a pet load that particular XCR liked?
    Not to even mention again its ability to shoot reliably after been fully submerged in water, soaked in mud, dirty and shoots well after hundreds of rounds fired without cleaning...
    Really nice looking rifle. Great features.

If you want to discuss what I consider the pros/cons then start up a thread not in the dealer's forum. I have nothing but positive things to say about Wolverines supplies and don't want to interfere with their forum.
    Last edited by Epoxy7; 10-26-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Epoxy7,
    every time someone makes a comment in this thread it actually marks the thread as active which automatically moves it up and increases its visibility, which in turn helps members who just logged in to see whats new, I see no greater support for this thread (started by Wolverine Supplies) than by keeping it active and commenting about the thread's main topic, XCR-M.
    Maybe I am wrong thou, but my passion for this incredible platform makes me wanna speak about it.
    If by any chance Wolverine Supplies find commenting to be counterproductive to their purpose, please chime in and let us know that comments aren't welcome and I will stay out of discussions and/or commenting here.

Business Member Rep
    We are not in the business of censoring respectful conversation here.
    There is no one firearm that is perfect for everyone. We felt it was worth posting this recent review which highlights the latest version of this platform and what they have morphed into today. Any negative reviews are typically the older generation. The accurizing that Alex has brought to the newest generation of the M and the L rifles has not been shouted from the rooftops. That's our fault. We have known about the upgrades for well over a year. I bet any negative reviews have not been of the latest rifles.
    If you are on the fence or dismissed this platform in the past, maybe time for another look!

Can you give more info about the accurizing and how much you guys charge for it?

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Hmmm very nice ...might just have to buy one ....Christmas is near ....
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Can you give more info about the accurizing and how much you guys charge for it?
    That's a question best answered by the guy who does the work. Please email david@wolverinesupplies.com for details

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    That's a question best answered by the guy who does the work. Please email david@wolverinesupplies.com for details
    Please have him post here or provide a statement for you to share with us. I am interested to hear how the platform has been improved!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    On a side note, regarding the XCR-l in x39....I think member 9x19mm has over 19,000 rounds of surplus through his.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post13707719

BANNED
    Interested to see the accurizing info. This thread is making me back away from the $4000 scar haha