Eternal Arms Shorty Shotty!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
In stock and ready to rock under $300.00 dollary-doos! Check out the Eternal Arms 12ga in the ever so tasteful Burnt Bronze cerakote. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website -->https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/ETAETERNALCOMBATSB1214_Eternal-Arms-Combat-Short-Barrel-Pa-12ga-3--14--Burnt-Bronze

v1VhuFQ.png

uiOzuW1.jpg

This bread of shotguns don't seem to move much anymore. Now they start painting them... I'm also concerned about heavy duty QC issues. NO, thanks.

Just maybe you should support your local gun dealer, with that kind of thought process!

Erdogan's taking the ship down unfortunately. Based on my time there, I quite liked the average Turk I met. Sad they live under such a despot. I'm just leery about their QC.

This is usually the situation in those doo-doo holes. The actual people are usually good people, but leadership stinks to high heaven.

Back
Top Bottom