Hot October Deals!! Over 60 Items to Choose From!!

Kelly's Sporting Goods

Expired Business Member
Attention Gun Nutz, it's time for some HOT October deals on over 60 firearms. New models have been added, others have had prices reduced. (Click the banner below to view the collection)

Sale Banner copy.jpg

Attachments

• Sale Banner copy.jpg
    Sale Banner copy.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,849
Looks like the site is working better now with the amount of real customers we can currently see on the site across the country. It is working faster for us as well. The hosting company changed some settings and said it may take up to 72 hours for it to fully propagate and see the full effect.

Personally, when a site sorts its firearms by brand... I usually bounce. I would rather view, say all semi auto's in 9mm, or bolt action rifles in .308. Sort by action and caliber means way more to me than brand. I'm not a fanboy for a particular brand, so I don't ever go out shopping for just 1 brand.

Personally, when a site sorts its firearms by brand... I usually bounce. I would rather view, say all semi auto's in 9mm, or bolt action rifles in .308. Sort by action and caliber means way more to me than brand. I'm not a fanboy for a particular brand, so I don't ever go out shopping for just 1 brand.

Damn, I got a migraine reading that post!!! LMAO

Back
Top Bottom