Hot October Deals!! Over 60 Items to Choose From!!

7.62x25 ammo

Anybody in Ottawa wants to share a crate of Tokarev ammo? Pse send PM.

https://www.kellysonline.ca/product/7-62-x-25-tokarev-ammo/

Damn, I got a migraine reading that post!!! LMAO

Do you only go looking for 1 brand? I go looking for a 450 bushmaster, or for a 45-70 govt. I don't like going to all the brand pages to see if they have a marlin and a henry and a winchester and a.... that gives me a migraine lol

Do you only go looking for 1 brand? I go looking for a 450 bushmaster, or for a 45-70 govt. I don't like going to all the brand pages to see if they have a marlin and a henry and a winchester and a.... that gives me a migraine lol

Nope, I have a lot of different makes of rifles, just up your OCD meds!!! That should do the trick!!!

Personally, when a site sorts its firearms by brand... I usually bounce. I would rather view, say all semi auto's in 9mm, or bolt action rifles in .308. Sort by action and caliber means way more to me than brand. I'm not a fanboy for a particular brand, so I don't ever go out shopping for just 1 brand.

Sorry, we prefer to have a clean looking site. One that isn't cluttered up with filter boxes down the side, or twitter and facebook feeds taking up space. If there is a certain caliber of firearm you are looking for, simply type the caliber into the search box. Every make in that caliber will come up. You might get some extra results like mags, but the firearms will be there as well.

If there is anyone looking Valmet M78 - .308 magazines, we have some 5/20's available. $350 /ea.

Valmet Mag.jpg

Attachments

• Valmet Mag.jpg
    Valmet Mag.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom