5 inch Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel with Match Bushing
Lowered and Flared Ejection Port and Rear Slide Serrations
High Profile Low-Mount Tactical Sights
Enhanced Slide to Frame Fit
High Polished Case Colored Frame, Slide and Small Parts
Up-swept Beavertail Grip Safety and Extended Magazine Release
Checkered Mainspring Housing
Fully Machined Extended Tactical Thumb Safety and Slide Stop
Medium Solid Match Grade Trigger and Enhanced Machined Hammer with 4.5 Trigger Pull
Rosewood Double Diamond Stocks

eipjc8S.jpg

XIW1Lh2.jpg

h6zxshG.jpg

39kZCs1.jpg

xDcvhqh.jpg

3ayo1Iq.jpg

tggE5lr.jpg

Stocking Dealers:
- East Hill Outdoors

Last edited:
Wow. I don't normally care for art guns. But this one, I wouldn't mind putting some honest wear on. Of course, anyone who puts an idiot scratch on this should get beat.

Colour case-hardening the whole gun is too loud for my taste; a two-tone with colour case frame and blued slide might look good.

The grip safety isn't correctly blended, the back of the slide is not flush with the frame, and the extractor is not flush with the slide.

A very pretty thing, but I find laser engraving just kinda cheapens it. Note how the pattern kinda runs off the bottom of the gun here:

39kZCs1.jpg

10% coverage in hand engraving would be very much preferred, particularly for that kind of money. LOVE the case hardening, and very much agree with Dr. Hunter - faux ivory grips would really make this something to behold...

A very pretty thing, but I find laser engraving just kinda cheapens it. Note how the pattern kinda runs off the bottom of the gun here:

39kZCs1.jpg

10% coverage in hand engraving would be very much preferred, particularly for that kind of money. LOVE the case hardening, and very much agree with Dr. Hunter - faux ivory grips would really make this something to behold...

Horn grips made from near the surface of the antler polishes up and looks a lot like ivory. Much better than the faux stuff. Or even without smoothing out the surface texture looks good.

that guy in the video is screwed up, i can very much guarantee that Wyatt Earp did not use a 1911 ....LOL the gunfight at the ok corral was 1881 as they wouldn't be invented for another 30 years.

We have one available for any dealer to order.

Also available case hardened (color case) without engravings. Thanks.

Last edited:
that guy in the video is screwed up, i can very much guarantee that Wyatt Earp did not use a 1911 ....LOL the gunfight at the ok corral was 1881 as they wouldn't be invented for another 30 years.

Pretty sure Earp carry a 1911, he live until 1929 and he knew John Wayne.

Back
Top Bottom