Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WANSTALLS CUSTOM: Tactical solutions custom shorties!!!

Expried Business Member
    Update:

Tac Sol is offering the short XRP TD barrels for retailer orders placed this month only. We are getting ready to submit an order that will have complete rifles, parts, shorty barrels, etc.

Complete rifles with the short barrels installed are not available for export out of the USA so the XRP barrels will be available to buy separately - we will likely not be offering a stand alone short barreled rifle.

If you are interested in anything particular and want to secure a spot on this upcoming order please contact me via phone within the next few days. We can discuss options, deposits, etc.

Cheers,

-Anil
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 06-05-2020 at 05:26 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Update:

Tac Sol are offering their short XRP TD barrels for retailer orders placed this month only. We are getting ready to submit an order that will have complete rifles, parts, shorty barrels, etc.

Complete rifles with the short barrels installed are not available for export out of the USA so the XRP barrels will be available to buy separately - we will likely not be offering a stand alone short barreled rifle.

If you are interested in anything particular and want to secure a spot on this upcoming order please contact me via phone within the next few days. We can discuss options, deposits, etc.

Cheers,

-Anil

So if I’m reading this correctly, we can order a stand alone 9” barrel, but not the built rifle on its own?

If so where do I sign up for one of the 9” barrels and what’s the price !?

Take my money.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    So if I’m reading this correctly, we can order a stand alone 9” barrel, but not the built rifle on its own?

If so where do I sign up for one of the 9” barrels and what’s the price !?

Take my money.
    Correct. You can order a rifle in standard configuration and an extra barrel separately, or just the barrel, or accessories, parts, etc. As stated above, please call me directly and we can chat.

-Anil

Just stumbled across this old thread but wondering if there is any chance of these being available again?

So much want.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob S. View Post
    Just stumbled across this old thread but wondering if there is any chance of these being available again?
    We are waiting for our order to clear export - hopefully we'll see it this week or next. We should have a small amount for store stock so feel free to give us a shout or watch the website for when they are posted with all of the other Tac Sol goodies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    What would you recommend as a compact, lightweight, low magnification optic for someone using this as a pack rifle?

(Not a red dot)

Will you be brining in any of there takedown receivers not really interested in a complete rifle

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post
    What would you recommend as a compact, lightweight, low magnification optic for someone using this as a pack rifle?

(Not a red dot)
    Leupold Vx-3i 1.5-5x20

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Will you be brining in any of there takedown receivers not really interested in a complete rifle
    None coming in with this order. If you are looking for parts feel free to give me a shout at the shop and we can look at getting you in on the next order.

-Anil

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast