Primary Arms 3-18x50 HUD

Just received my 3-18 from CTCS. I'm really impressed with the quality of these - they seem like a step up on the old 4-16 in my opinion. Few pics atop the STAG10:

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_1001.jpg
    IMG_1001.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_1003.jpg
    IMG_1003.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 595
How does the glass look maxed out on magnification?.....is it still crisp and clear as on low power? Any distortion around the edges? By the way....nice build on the Stag10!

Thanks! Looking out today at 18X it is very clear, crisp, right to the edges and color comes through very nice... The turret clicks are audible and fairly precise feeling but don't expect the same as higher end optics obviously.

I won't have it out for a few weeks for tracking results but will update at a later date.

Last edited:
Thanks! Looking out today at 18X it is very clear, crisp, right to the edges and color comes through very nice... The turret clicks are audible and fairly precise feeling but don't expect the same as higher end optics obviously.

I won't have it out for a few weeks for tracking results but will update at a later date.

No pressure on your own agenda, BUT many of us will be waiting for your tracking experience (both turrets and reticle precision).

Thank you in advance

Just got my scope today, not sure what to make of the box damage. Would any of you guys return a scope for box damage. Shipping box was fine, so it was shipped damaged. The box is pretty tough so it had to be a good impact to dent it.
Scope looks fine, but an impact like this had to have gone through the foam. Not sure if I should return it or not.

Mine looked similar (maybe not quite as bad) but in my opinion if the scope isn’t damaged, I doubt it was a single impact and probably a static load. I wouldn’t bother if it seems to work. Comes with a warranty

Mine does have an issue with the illumination, It's not center of the reticle and to the right of the horse shoe and chevron giving it a bit of a blurred effect. I have other Primary arms optics and this is the first time I've seen this.

Last edited:
interesting, sounds like a replacement might be in order. a bit of washout at high power is normal but your horseshoe looks screwy

interesting, sounds like a replacement might be in order. a bit of washout at high power is normal but your horseshoe looks screwy

Yeah I'm going to request a replacement. I'm a bit disappointed cause their sold out now. So it'll be awhile till i get a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom