Primary Arms 3-18x50 HUD

Well I waited till today hoping the scope went on sale...instead its sold out lol. So when will the next batch be in?

Last edited:
We'll get that exchanged for you - no problem.

Can you send someone to check your P.O. box. I shipped the scope back to you xpresspost hoping that you would get it ASAP, but It's been at your P.O. box since the 4th of January and no one seems interested in picking up your mail.

No problem - they're quite in demand from the US, but we're in the queue, so supplies will be limited.

We have some ACSS 5.56 3-18x - probably ETA is 3 weeks, the .308s are going to be March, by the looks of it.

As for mounts we carry the Primary Arms Delux and Extended Scope Mounts for $99.99

We will be stocking ZRODelta mounts in the near future.

What is the difference between 5.56 and .308 ACSS? According to the website the .308 is also good for .223/.556? How are they different?

The .308 will work with .223 and has the ballistic chart included in the manual for .223 - the 5.56 will not work with the .308

For ACSS-HUD-DMR-308

PA3-18X50FFP-ACSS-HUD-DMR-308_11.jpg

For ACSS-HUD-DMR-5.56

PA3-18X50FFP-ACSS-HUD-DMR-5.56_11.jpg

Hey! FYI CTCSupplies is having a 10% off sale starting now! I just bought a Primary Arms FFP 1-6!

Now's the time to scoop up your scope!

Use Code "SHOT10" it works!

We now have the Primary Arms 3-18X50mm First Focal Plane Scope with ACSS HUD DMR 5.56 Reticle - in stock and ready to ship1

$739.99

Born to hunt! HUD DMR is the most advanced moving target reticle in the world, giving moving target leads for three different target speeds all the way out to 600 yards, and bullet drop compensation with wind holds all the way out to 1000 yards. Calibrated for 5.56 NATO, this reticle is compatible with both M193 and M855 loadings.

The 3-18×50 First Focal Plane Scope is changing shooters’ expectations about what a precision rifle scope in this class can do. We built our reputation by being first-to-market with new scope technologies, and we have done it again with the all-new 3-18×50. At 3x magnification a sight picture can be acquired very quickly for snap shooting situations at short range. Yet a full 18x magnification on the high end is possible for the first time in an optic of this class, enabling high precision shots at very long ranges exceeding 1,000 yards. Innovations like a removable, replaceable power ring fin have combined with features demanded by our customers, like locking, zero-resettable target turrets. The 3-18×50 scope is an unbeatable combination that leaves our fans delighted and our competitors shaking their heads.

A couple questions on these.. glass/eye box quality wise what would these be similar to that I could check out in person at cabelas? Vortex? Leupold? And secondly on 3 power are they ok for pop up shots both eyes open type shooting? And lastly any eta on one these will be back in stock?

A couple questions on these.. glass/eye box quality wise what would these be similar to that I could check out in person at cabelas? Vortex? Leupold? And secondly on 3 power are they ok for pop up shots both eyes open type shooting? And lastly any eta on one these will be back in stock?

anything?

Back
Top Bottom