Primary Arms 3-18x50 HUD

The .308s will be back in about 4 weeks time.

In terms of quality - these are similar to other high-end optics that are made from China.

The .308s will be back in about 4 weeks time.

In terms of quality - these are similar to other high-end optics that are made from China.

#### sucker. I just bought the new diamondback and definitely would have preferred this.

Very soon - the Primary Arms people are just getting back from NRAAM and our shipment is getting put on a pallet and then on the way to us.

They are on the site now! Saved 10% with their May long weekend code ‘VICTORIA’ came to $709 shipped! Better hurry!

Got mine also, with Taxes, Shipping and Sun Shade came out to $808.49

Anyone know if the scope comes with the flip up covers like in the pics??

Also anyone recommend any mounts for it??

Yeah I was signed up for that too but just happened to be on the site panic shopping for more AR lowers due to uncertain times... I usually check every time I stop by the site, seen there was a sale and there they were in stock... bingo!

Purchased one and came here to spread the gospel, received the back in stock notification later in the evening. I figure anyone who really wanted one was probably subscribed to this thread.

Now to find a nice mount for an AR10... probably get a nice Warne skeleton mount.

Let us know what you went with. I’m going to need something with quick detach and height enough to allow the magpul collapsible tear peep sight.

Back
Top Bottom