Thread: Why the cart items randomly updating?

Where you can find the most expensive condos...

Why the cart items randomly updating?

I make sure I logged into the site but the cart items just keep changing as if I am sharing the same cart with someone else? I have been on your site for so many times I never notice that.
    CCFR member now...

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by lavino View Post
    I make sure I logged into the site but the cart items just keep changing as if I am sharing the same cart with someone else? I have been on your site for so many times I never notice that.
    Hello Iavino,

Thanks for the notice, it's our first time hearing this issue, I will make sure pass it to our website admin. So far, our online system is working as usual, but we will always keep monitoring it to ensure fast and easy online shopping experience. Please don't feel hestitate to contact if questions.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Did you add items to the cart then sign in? Probably just your cart getting updated with what was in the "guest" cart.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Does the system adjust for lack of product? I know another online store I used I put 10 of an item in the cart, came back later to buy and there was only 8 because that was all the system had in total. (In other words 2 or more were bought in that time leaving only 8 left).
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest