Semi Auto for Dinos!

Gravel Agency

Expired Industry Member
Well, not really, but it does have better ballistics than the 45-70 :cool:

And, it's a non restricted semi auto that will work for deer, bear, moose and unicorns!

The ACR in .450 Bushmaster is ready to take on new challenges. New for 2018 options and upgrades improve on functionality, modularity, and available calibers. With tool-less disassembly allowing quick configuration and caliber change options, the ACR is the most field adaptable rifle platform available today.

• .450 Bushmaster Caliber
    For ultimate stopping power for deer, bear, or feral hogs
  • AAC Square Drop Modular Handguard System
    Accepts Key Mod type accessories
  • 7 Position collapsing and folding stock
    Adjustable for length of pull and cheek rise
  • Fully ambidextrous controls
    New for 2018 - full time ambidextrous charging handle
  • .450 cal muzzle brake
    For improved recoil reduction
  • 91060 Barrel:
    16.5" FNC TREATED 4150 CMV, 1X24 TWIST
  • 91070 Barrel:
    18.5" FNC TREATED 4150 CMV, 1X24 TWIST

91060_ACR-450_Rifle_1200px.jpg

Last edited:
Will this be limited to 2-round mags?

The 450 bushmaster uses an ACTUAL proprietary single stack mag that doesn't allow .223/5.56 or 7.62x39/6.### whatever cartridges to fit. IIRC it's the only AR15 type big bore magazine that is legal for 5 round capacity of what it's for, as all the others are converted AR15 mags.

O lala... not a fan of the 450 bush .. but chamber that in a bottle neck cartridge like the 458. Or 357 socom...... well then you have my money sir...
Love the ACR design.. innovative to say the least...

Well, not really, but it does have better ballistics than the 45-70 :cool:

And, it's a non restricted semi auto that will work for deer, bear, moose and unicorns!

The ACR in .450 Bushmaster is ready to take on new challenges. New for 2018 options and upgrades improve on functionality, modularity, and available calibers. With tool-less disassembly allowing quick configuration and caliber change options, the ACR is the most field adaptable rifle platform available today.

• .450 Bushmaster Caliber
    For ultimate stopping power for deer, bear, or feral hogs
  • AAC Square Drop Modular Handguard System
    Accepts Key Mod type accessories
  • 7 Position collapsing and folding stock
    Adjustable for length of pull and cheek rise
  • Fully ambidextrous controls
    New for 2018 - full time ambidextrous charging handle
  • .450 cal muzzle brake
    For improved recoil reduction
  • 91060 Barrel:
    16.5" FNC TREATED 4150 CMV, 1X24 TWIST
  • 91070 Barrel:
    18.5" FNC TREATED 4150 CMV, 1X24 TWIST

91060_ACR-450_Rifle_1200px.jpg

I need a spare bolt for my 450 ACR, what is the part number so I can order one?

Possible to just get the barrel, bolt, mag as a set to convert for those of us w the acr?

Also any chance of different calibers being offered?

I need a spare bolt for my 450 ACR, what is the part number so I can order one?

Working on that for you.

Do you have an ETA yet? Or maybe just after the new year kinda thing?

Been told about 1 - 2 months eta. Apparently in production already.

Possible to just get the barrel, bolt, mag as a set to convert for those of us w the acr?

Also any chance of different calibers being offered?

Yes, the conversion kits are coming for .450 and 6.8

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpmm0gRhqQj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9pqkax6rq0z7

It’s really too bad that the ACR is getting worse and not better. I have two of them and love the platform, I hope it improves.

The ambi CH is a tad weird. Doesnt rotate any more than the old one though. The Templar precision folding one is where its at.

As for the HG, its atrocious that it would be that loose with no way to tighten up. But Tim is wrong, AAC's square drop handguards do accept keymod. The thing is, why keymod!? This rifle was designed by Magpul, Magpuls Mlok is destroying keymod, but yet they decide to use a different but version of pallet racking on their HG instead of the one platform that actually makes sense!?

Back
Top Bottom