Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Semi Auto for Dinos!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Bump
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Bump
    If after 6-7 months bumping they still don't answer, it might be time to give someone else your money. jmho.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    If after 6-7 months bumping they still don't answer, it might be time to give someone else your money. jmho.
    I am looking for a replacement bolt for my acr, who do you suggest I contact other than the Canadian importer for bushmaster?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

It took me 2 years to get the rifle I wanted from Sauer in Canada. It took me 4 years to get a replacement trigger for my steyr. We get the worst when it comes to customer service. It's just the way it is for canadians

Expired Industry Member
    Unfortunately still waiting on an eta from them on this. Trying to find out though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I am looking for a replacement bolt for my acr, who do you suggest I contact other than the Canadian importer for bushmaster?
    Sell it on the EE as "slightly used only 500 rounds". J/K.

But you convinced me not to ever get an ACR. If it's 6+ months to get a part like a bolt, then the gun is not a gun, it's a problem. A gun without a bolt is more a paperweight than a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Sell it on the EE as "slightly used only 500 rounds". J/K.

But you convinced me not to ever get an ACR. If it's 6+ months to get a part like a bolt, then the gun is not a gun, it's a problem. A gun without a bolt is more a paperweight than a gun.
    So many rifles in Canada have the same issue. Nobody stocks parts for them. The parts are likely on the shelf in another country, but that doesn't make getting them any easier

Bump

Expired Industry Member
    We just got word that these rifles are now on the way to us!!! Should see them in Dealers hands in the next few weeks.

We are still waiting on an eta of the Conversion Kits.

450 bushmaster is easier to get than 458 socom and 50 Beowulf too. How much is the acr 450 bushmaster?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast