CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Preview

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    What really bothers me when someone says HE made a mistake. Well, the mistake of going public with his opinion (however misguided) or throwing the community under the bus?
    Considering how his is the business that is (probably) going to fail, along with many others, when the current government goes about it's inevitable gun grab, I think maybe a little forgiveness isn't out of the question. Either we compromise, or we fight, or we give up. Standing together seems to be a requirement for any of those options.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    You are all children. Grow up and stop taking things out of context. Al Flaherty's has done more for our community than any of you ever will.
    If you want to boycott them, better boycott your other favorite suppliers too, because multiple of them came out in support of Al's before they even retracted their statement.

If you think they asked for something new, you are misinformed and you are no better than the Liberals trying to take our guns away. They suggested that they enforce the current laws instead of new ones, referencing the existing policy in that the CFO can set up an appointment to come by and inspect your storage set up. This isn't new, this exists already. They were suggesting that they go this route if it were between this and banning all of our guns.

Nobody said random checks, nobody said new checks. This can currently happen under existing laws and does happen, and ultimately, I know most of us would have no issue getting a phone call once every 10 years from the CFO asking to set up an hour to view our storage set ups. Is that ideal? No. Is that something new? No. But it's a better option than what we're looking at otherwise.

I lost a lot of respect for some of you petty members of the community with all of this. Al's letter was beautifully written and I think it's a shame that they were forced to retract their statement because of whiny children dressed as old men that can't help but get their emotions tied up in things.

Support Al Flaherty's, or get the f*&% out of here. Your efforts could be spent fighting this battle just like Al's has been doing, but instead you have to follow them around in threads trying to ##### at them for helping our community. Ask yourself, what the hell are you doing and how is it helping any of us?
    Well said, it should also be noted that this business is the only one in city of Toronto, if they were to close, it would be very easy to stop the sale of guns and ammo in the city because they need only not issue a liscence to do so. Then Montreal and Vancouver will have a path forward.

Bought from them in the past but never again. I donít support businesses that are fine with our rights being further stripped. Give an inch and they take a mile, we canít afford to lose any more ground.

Paid yesterday, arrived today. Thank you

CGN Regular
    Well said "bigplinker"

In fact several have weighed in with some most enlightening words...
    Another comment was made as to how the elites /golbalists / UN want to take our firearms.
    This is also right on point. BUT one of the big weapons in their arsenal is to be divisive.
    They want us fighting each other & die by about 1,000 cuts. We are to busy infighting to
    realize that they have cut our balls off.

The globalists and the "liberal left" (meaning the lefties" ) They want a 1 government state with
    total control for them and we suffer under tyranny. Our kids have been indoctrinated with leftist crap for
    nearly 50 years and we did not challenge this garbage.... Now the current generation is so pussified they
    cant handle even the smallest problem .. they need constant pat on the head via social media & have been
    bamboozled into thinking that gay rights is the defining issue of our time....

We can't be distracted by the small stuff. We need to stick together and we need to protect the sport as
    a large herd of gun grabbing zombies is closing in on us. Al Flahrety made an error, he apologized we all learned something,
    move on...... but STAY UNITED or be defeated by ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    Considering how his is the business that is (probably) going to fail, along with many others, when the current government goes about it's inevitable gun grab, I think maybe a little forgiveness isn't out of the question. Either we compromise, or we fight, or we give up. Standing together seems to be a requirement for any of those options.

Good shop, good people, I support my local shop...every month.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet nowarningshot's Avatar
    Keep checking in with this thread. Saving myself money.

Someone....shop...individual...that will throw everyone under the bus is someone I will avoid. After all if they see nothing wrong throwing millions of people into a meat grinder, how would they then be trustworthy for my transaction?
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

[QUOTE=nowarningshot;15390318]Keep checking in with this thread. Saving myself money.

Someone....shop...individual...that will throw everyone under the bus is someone I will avoid. After all if they see nothing wrong throwing millions of people into a meat grinder, how would they then be trustworthy for my transaction?[/QUOTE

[IMG][/IMG]

CGN Regular
    my Ruger pcc9mm showed up last night.
    Thanks Al Flaherty's for another great deal and super fast shipping.

Keep on, keeping on..

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    Bought from them in the past but never again. I don’t support businesses that are fine with our rights being further stripped. Give an inch and they take a mile, we can’t afford to lose any more ground.
    Last time I looked we dont have the right to own firearms. For us it's a priviledge. With this government they will do what the majority wants. If we are not willing to comprimise we are f#@%ed. I have all my firearms secure so if they inspected my place it would pass. I have nothing to hide.
    I dont like the idea but say we have firearm rights is certainly an extrapolation of the US SECOND AMENDMENT.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast