CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Preview

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Black Friday Preview

BLACK FRIDAY PREVIEW
    & FREE SHIPPING OVER $300.00 BEFORE TAXES (SOME CONDITIONS APPLY SEE BELLOW)

FEDERAL INDEPENDENCE AR 5.56 55 GRAIN FMJ BOX OF 20 $7.95 or 500 rounds for $198.75
    CCI 9MM 115 GR FMJ BLAZER BLACK PACK 500/BOX #5200BF500 $144.99 REG $169.99

CCI BLAZER BRASS 45ACP 230 GRAIN 300 ROUNDS $129.99 REG $189.99

FEDERAL 223 REM AMMUNITION AMERICAN EAGLE BLACK PACK 55 GRAIN FULL METAL JACKET BULK PACK OF 300 ROUNDS $139.99 REG $179.99

CCI BLAZER BRASS 9MM, 124 GRAIN FMJ, BOX OF 50 #5201 $245.80/1000 $12.29/50

AMERICAN EAGLE .223 REM TACTICAL, FMJ 55 GRAIN BOX OF 20 FOR $8.19 500 FOR $204.75

Any order not going to an extended service area will ship for free, if you are ordering ammunition to an extended area not immediately serviced by UPS, we will notify you regarding additional shipping charges and offer a reduced shipping rate!

Clients in Extended Service Areas can pay from $20.00 +tax for delivery on ammunition orders!

*Limit of 2 case lots of ammunition per order for free shipping, additional cases will be billed accordingly due to the weight and distance. If you are confused please feel free to contact us for clarification.
    Last edited by Al Flaherty's; 11-13-2018 at 01:39 PM.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

At the top it says "orders over 300 ship for free" then at the bottom it says "ANY order not going to an extended service area will ship for free". Which is it? Thanks
    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    If you don't live in an extended area, then your order ships for free on order over $300.00 before taxes.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Fingers crossed for some .357 magnum to go on sale...
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Nice price on Blazer 124. It keeps getting cheaper & cheaper..

Quote Originally Posted by abs0Lut View Post
    At the top it says "orders over 300 ship for free" then at the bottom it says "ANY order not going to an extended service area will ship for free". Which is it? Thanks
    It means us that are on airlift mail are SOL.
    That's okay cuz we're used to the extra cost on EVERYTHING. Coke is $3 A CAN.
    I'm going to hell anyway!
    So I guess at this point it's go big or go home!

CCFR MEMBER

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet silverfoxdj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greywolf67nt View Post
    Maybe you should give them a call perhaps they can give you a deal that helps with your shipping costs..
    Shoot often and safely... We stand as one or not at all

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greywolf67nt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Maybe you should give them a call perhaps they can give you a deal that helps with your shipping costs..
    Or maybe get them to throw in a can of Coke, at least...

Fingers crossed for Timney Calvin Elite for AR15s come on sale...?

Wow, yeah no.... not after your letter that is now very public.

Choose where you spend your money CGNers... not all places are our friends.

For those wanting more info on the fun and games....

https://thegunblog.ca/2018/10/23/al-...un-ban-review/

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ral-Government

See the post for more but here is their statement AFTER being called out. Below is from Domenic Saverino, Owner
    Al Flaherty’s Outdoor Store

“I made a mistake when I proposed more random checks on licensed, lawful gun owners in Canada.

Since floating that suggestion and allowing it to be published here, I have been overwhelmed by responses showing its flaws. I now realizfe it was an ill-conceived idea and I apologize if I offended anyone or made anyone doubt our commitment to Canada’s community of lawful firearm owners.

Let me be very clear:

The last thing on my mind was to suggest infringing on anyone’s rights. For half a century we have defended lawful gun owners and we will continue to do so for as long as we can. Right now our existence is under threat from our municipal and federal governments and we are looking for consensus and resolution.

My intention in allowing my letter to be published was to share my concerns with the government’s possible measures aimed at lawful gun owners, while also looking to stop criminals from getting firearms, destroying lives, families and communities, and ruining the reputation of honest Canadian firearm owners.

We have a murder every week in Toronto, and I was trying to create a dialogue to protect gun owners against the very real threat of having our guns taken away and a very real threat of a federal ban on handguns and other firearms across the country.

It is not in my interest to have firearms banned. I make my livelihood from selling firearms. My employees make their livelihoods from selling firearms. No one has more at stake in this discussion and the solutions than we do.

We value a vigorous debate of ideas so we can cancel the bad ones and keep the good ones. But instead of infighting, there should be unity and dialogue so we can find solutions.

I am eager to work with anyone and everyone who wants to improve our laws in a way that protects gun owners and the firearm industry, protects and reassures our families and communities, while shutting down criminals.

I don’t have any magic solutions, and my letter was intended as a contribution to the debate. I learned now that some of my ideas were flawed.

With your support, we will continue find good solutions so we can proudly serve and defend Canadian hunters, shooters and outdoor enthusiasts for many decades to come.

Domenic Saverino, Owner
    Al Flaherty’s Outdoor Store
    Last edited by Spyderfire1; 10-31-2018 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by acm View Post
    Pro-Line Shooters II, ATRS, would be my picks.

Instead of driving to wholesale sports, just write a number on a slip of paper and stab yourself in the face 8 times. It'll be just like being there, without the travel time!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast