Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter UPDATE stock compatibility Oct 31 UPDATE NOV 12th

Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    I will probably be running the JP SCS in mine, but being as it's only .050 thicker, couldn't a person just have that much milled off the back end of the receiver. I realize this would screw up the anodizing, but if a person wanted a permanent solution, would this be viable.
    That's what I'm thinking of doing.

Would you guys be willing to sell me some cerakote? Or offer a small discount on some cerakote?

Just the product itself. Seems like it would be alot easier on you guys over the SCS solution. At least for my situation.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Keeping an eye out for the JP price as well. I was already planning on using one so saving some money would be great!

Bump for any updates? I'm trying to decide if I should get mtnlower shipped or wait and get the spring kit shipped with it.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    Bump for any updates? I'm trying to decide if I should get mtnlower shipped or wait and get the spring kit shipped with it.
    Unfortunately not yet, still waiting to get confirmation before we can put into out. Watch your emails

Can you guys post the pictures of the UBR buffer tube extension modification and the associated gap it produces between the stock and lock ring? I'm trying to decide whether to go this route or purchase the JP silent capture spring. Any updates on pricing on the JP kit?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNZ View Post
    Can you guys post the pictures of the UBR buffer tube extension modification and the associated gap it produces between the stock and lock ring? I'm trying to decide whether to go this route or purchase the JP silent capture spring. Any updates on pricing on the JP kit?
    Gen 1 or Gen 2 UBR? On the Gen 2 it is a simple matter of chucking the supplied buffer tube in the lathe and cutting back the "stop" on the tube to allow the tube to protrude further into the lower to engage the buffer retainer. There is NO gap and everything works perfectly as it should. Not sure on the Gen1's as we have not had 1 in some time now so have nothing to try to see how it fits.
    We should have info on the JP buffers later today or tomorrow and will post it as soon as we have it.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Gen 1 or Gen 2 UBR? On the Gen 2 it is a simple matter of chucking the supplied buffer tube in the lathe and cutting back the "stop" on the tube to allow the tube to protrude further into the lower to engage the buffer retainer. There is NO gap and everything works perfectly as it should. Not sure on the Gen1's as we have not had 1 in some time now so have nothing to try to see how it fits.
    We should have info on the JP buffers later today or tomorrow and will post it as soon as we have it.
    Gen 2 UBR. If we decide to get the buffer tube modified do we need to send the lower to you as well?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNZ View Post
    Gen 2 UBR. If we decide to get the buffer tube modified do we need to send the lower to you as well?
    Just the tube would be sufficient.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

We FINALLY got pricing from JP this morning.
    Everyone with a lower will receive an email with the information. We need to know how many of these kits we need to get ordered no later than NOON Friday Nov. 23rd 2018

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can you guys post pics of the modification and end result needed for a A2 tube?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast