Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GTA S Ontario M14 Clinic CDN Gunworkx Oshawa, Saturday 26 January 2019 Debrief Here!

fantastic day, was good to see a bunch of you today!!

Business Member
    I’m home and fed and washed and resting and smiling. What a day. So what was your take away from this epic single day clinic?

I was so happy to have Cameron and Lee lend a hand by having a helper in EACH class and I was able to drift back and forth? You folks like that approach? Both these supervisors have extensive experience building these M1 Garand and M14 platforms plus they are so easy going.

Many good things come out of these clinics and building a community among you CGN M14 lovers is another one of my personal take aways. Win and win and win for everyone involved especially for Alan C the business owner because we share the same vision of sharing knowledge and putting it all out there.

So what did you learn? I’m guessing a Shzt tonne of information and it’s gonna take a day or two to sink in!

And finally my last joyful take away is our guest fro Nova Scotia who travelled here to be with US!! I’m honoured to deliver M14 joy!!

Cheers, Barney

Awesome day Mr TT and crew.

Always learning something new when I'm around you!

You are National as you have people coming in from N/S just to attend a one day course! Gee I wonder what you can draw in if you do a two day course???

Maybe people from "H.K." LMAO!!!!!

I'm off to the range tomorrow to give the M14 a good run!!!

Great group of people to send a Saturday with - all very easy going and helping each other out.

Awesome day Mr TT and crew.

Always learning something new when I'm around you!

You are National as you have people coming in from N/S just to attend a one day course! Gee I wonder what you can draw in if you do a two day course???

Maybe people from "H.K." LMAO!!!!!

I'm off to the range tomorrow to give the M14 a good run!!!

Great group of people to spend a Saturday with - all very easy going and helping each other out.

Awesome day Mr TT! Bravo to you and your crew.

You are national as you have people flying in from N/S just for your one day course. I wonder what you can draw in if you do a two day course? Maybe someone from "H.K." LMAO!!!

Great group of people to spend my Saturday with. Great to see everyone helping each other out.

Sorry about the multi message!

EH -I'm Chinese and s-u-c-k at computers...... go figures!

CGN Regular
    Hi,

I am booked for thid clinic in Feb. Looking forward to learning A lot. My Garand has a synthetic stock. Is there any place I can buy a wood stock to replace it. My stock is mint, but I like wood, just because. Either way....looking forward to this.
    Cheers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer just having some fun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Proceed View Post
    Hi,

I am booked for thid clinic in Feb. Looking forward to learning A lot. My Garand has a synthetic stock. Is there any place I can buy a wood stock to replace it. My stock is mint, but I like wood, just because. Either way....looking forward to this.
    Cheers.
    Boyds in the usa

That was a Great trip! Learned tons. Met some really nice people. Barney, your class was fun, funny, informative and you were great!

Tank-Soldier is right, If it was a 2 day course, That would be killer. I'd have to come back to Ontario with some buddies.

To the gentleman who came with his son, sat to my left, PM me about the Boyd's stock? Thanks!

Till Next Time,
    Jeremy

And I'll always remember, "It's a Norinco! you can ONLY make it Better!!!"

This clinic was a great time! lots of work was accomplished and lots of fun was had. Thanks to all who could make it out and I look forward to the class on Feb 23rd!