Streamlight LARGEST INVENTORY IN CANADA

Can you confirm this NS? Streamlight rep. specifically said that the Shockwave model was necessary for the 14 inch Mossberg model due to the short action.

From Streamlight:

"Our 69600 model will fit any Mossberg 500/590 regardless of barrel length as long as the particular shotgun is not a mag fed model or a shockwave and has the 7 3/4" action slide Assembly. The shockwave uses a different diameter mag tube then the rest of their shot guns. Hope that helps."

From Streamlight:

"Our 69600 model will fit any Mossberg 500/590 regardless of barrel length as long as the particular shotgun is not a mag fed model or a shockwave and has the 7 3/4" action slide Assembly. The shockwave uses a different diameter mag tube then the rest of their shot guns. Hope that helps."

There in lies the rub , the mossberg shockwave is based off the 14inch barreled 590 , they use the same slide assembly , which are 6 3/4 inch , it does not use the longer 7 3/4 slide action, the barrel ring on 14 inch barreled 590s will not allow the use of the longer slide .
If I were more tech savvy, I'd post a picture of the 2 side by side , for reference.

Streamlight TLR-7 500 lumens LED weapon light.

CTc1BEk.jpg

Streamlight TLR-8A Flex and TLR-8AG Flex have arrived in Canada for the first time!!!

Please call your dealer to order.

Q921of5.jpg

Last edited:
Will the 870 Streamlight forend fit on an 870 that has a 12.5" DA barrel? I'm thinking it would but wondering if it interferes with the barrel lug at all near the muzzle.

We now have Streamlight TL-Racker 1000lumens for the Mossberg Shockwave.

f0kWet0.jpg

Stocking Dealers:
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- G4C Sports
- Wolverine Supplies

Last edited:
We have received a shipment of TL-Racker 1000 lumens for Remington 870/TAC-14 and they are going to stocking dealers in the next few days.

GXw3WTL.jpg

Last edited:
We got the following from Streamlight yesterday.

- TLR-1 (300 lumens)
- TLR-1 HL (800 lumens)

They will be going to the following stocking dealers in the next few days.

- G4C Sports
- Easthill Outdoors

We have just received:

TLR RM 1 Kit - 500 Lumens, 1 CR123
TLR RM 2 Kit - 1000 Lumens, 2 CR123

TLR-9 Flex High/Low Switch - 1000 Lumens, 2 CR123

Back
Top Bottom