Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BLOW OUT - Gen. 1 Xtreme Shirts !!! Lowest Price Ever !!- Oct. 09/2019

Business Member

BLOW OUT - Gen. 1 Xtreme Shirts !!! Lowest Price Ever !!- Oct. 09/2019

I got a GREAT Blow Out Deal for ya'll !! - NOW 65% Off !! (Revised LOWER Promo)

Check out these Xtreme Shirts.... this is next level Heavy Duty stuffCdn Msrp is around $167.. no matching pants in stock... Can special order something close for match or wear it with regular tac pants I sell.

Promo Priced at: $ 57.98- $59.98 !!! Plus tax. - FREE Shipping !! *(some rural areas be have modest ship charge)

ONLY the Urban Digital and Black is in Stock ..

- Black, sizes Med. & Lrg.

- Urban Digital, Med. & XL

** Please contact me to arrange this order, as these few shirts are not on my site.

Info on Features:
    A TRU LEGEND IN ITS OWN TIME
    The most dedicated tactical officers need the most technologically advanced uniform they can find. With dozens of advanced features, the first generation TRU Xtreme™ Tactical Response Uniform® provides the wearer with the features they need to get the job done.

Features
    1-Mandarin collar can be worn up or down to keep out debris and contains a locker loop to hang
    2-Back cape with hook & loop closure with the option for attachment flap and mesh inner lining
    3-Loop faced upper sleeve pockets for patches, with hook & loop closure and hidden zipper front pocket
    4-Zippered with hook & loop closure on front placket
    5-Bellowed chest pockets with inverted pleat, hook & loop closure and hidden front zipper pocket
    6-SuperFabric® external covering on the elbows for added durability with internal opening for elbow pads secured with hook & loop closure
    7-Articulated elbows
    8-Tri-pocket on the lower arm with document window flap and hook & loop closure with three exterior pen/pencil slots with a special tunnel system for alternating the tri-pocket from left to right for personal comfort
    9-Adjustable hook & loop cuff
    Imported

Sizes: Only the few mentioned here in this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 10-09-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Hi,
    Can you list what type material the shirt is made off, and some idea if the shirt has any wind, or moisture resistance properties, or material weight. Also, the pics are confusing; picture looks like a shirt (worn in the pants) but the drawing makes it look like a field blouse type garment (outside pants). I think you will need to post pictures of front, back and inside for a purchase consideration.
    Just my 2 cents

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IPPA162 View Post
    Hi,
    Can you list what type material the shirt is made off, and some idea if the shirt has any wind, or moisture resistance properties, or material weight. Also, the pics are confusing; picture looks like a shirt (worn in the pants) but the drawing makes it look like a field blouse type garment (outside pants). I think you will need to post pictures of front, back and inside for a purchase consideration.
    Just my 2 cents
    [B]50/50 Nylon Cotton RipStop[
    And have the attached designation.. also attached video I've found.. these are older models, new never used, last stock left... they were discontinued few years ago, not in 2011, but it's a video I searched and found, as it was new for 2011, and now from few years ago, there's a gen two version, that's much more $$..... I have only these few, at great prices for High level combat style./B]

I'll open one and take real pics of the shirt and post here shortly.

Last edited by OPA Extreme; 11-05-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Thank you. Look forward to the pics.

Business Member
    Here's a few pics.. took a while, but found them mixed with shorts in box.

Business Member
    Pic of the Specs, which are in the O.P. as well.

I'll put a few of the urban digital as well, if need, but it looks like this one, but with the pattern as the pic I have in other posts.

PS.. I just lowered the price by another $1 each one... W/free shipping, it's a great deal !!

Business Member
    Here's a look at the urban digital. I didn't unfold it much, just to see the pattern.

Business Member
    Update:

- Urban Digital, Med. & XL

Business Member
    Only 4 Left now, Get yours, if above sizes fit you.

Business Member
    Update: 3 Left !

- Urban Digital, size Med.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast