Needed a Christmas Present Idea

shimmer

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was stuck trying to come up with a Christmas present idea for the father-in-law. While recently checking out the Range Rabbit web site, I noticed that they do custom work........hmmm....father-in-law has skunk issues on their property in the spring and fall as they usually try to take up residence in their barn. Although he usually successful in getting rid of the smelly little buggers, he isn't a crack shot......so I though he might need some practice. I found an image on the internet and sent it to Glenn at Range Rabbit and asked if he could make up a target in the shape attached image. He said no problem, gave me a quote (very reasonable), so I place the order. 2 days later it showed up at my door. It was all black and needed a little extra work to make it look better, so I tapped into my inner artist and added some white paint. I think it turned out pretty good.

If you need a gift idea, come up with a unique target and run it past Range Rabbit........they're AWESOME!

A big shout out to Glenn at Range Rabbit!

url=https://photouploads.com/image/E0G8]
8c612c.md.jpg
[/url]

Nice... how thick is the metal? I'd break out my Cooey 22LR for live skunks, but be neat to try and hit this decoy with a .308 - but I guess you did mention dad in law is no Rutger Hauer lol

I was stuck trying to come up with a Christmas present idea for the father-in-law. While recently checking out the Range Rabbit web site, I noticed that they do custom work........hmmm....father-in-law has skunk issues on their property in the spring and fall as they usually try to take up residence in their barn. Although he usually successful in getting rid of the smelly little buggers, he isn't a crack shot......so I though he might need some practice. I found an image on the internet and sent it to Glenn at Range Rabbit and asked if he could make up a target in the shape attached image. He said no problem, gave me a quote (very reasonable), so I place the order. 2 days later it showed up at my door. It was all black and needed a little extra work to make it look better, so I tapped into my inner artist and added some white paint. I think it turned out pretty good.

If you need a gift idea, come up with a unique target and run it past Range Rabbit........they're AWESOME!

A big shout out to Glenn at Range Rabbit!

url=https://photouploads.com/image/E0G8]
8c612c.md.jpg
[/url]

That is hilarious! I didn't take a photo of it at the time, but I'm going to add it to the website; if anybody wants one in the future, I'll even paint the white details on. Looks great, shimmer!

Back
Top Bottom