Thread: An Overdue Review - FAMAE SG 540-1 Purchase from Kelly's

An Overdue Review - FAMAE SG 540-1 Purchase from Kelly's

Hey guys,

I wanted to get a big of trigger time in before I left you this review:

Buying my SG 540-1 was something I had planned on for a long time, it was a a big investment into the hobby as a competitor (I normally collect WW1 rifles) and wanted something special. My purchase went flawlessly and communications with you guys were speedy and polite. Shipping was quick and the price was the most competitive I think of any of the FAMAE retailers.

I have put easily 1000 - 1500 rounds down the pipe now, participated in 2 competitions (placed top 3 in both!) and have never been more happy with a purchase. I cannot recommend you guys more highly for the excellent service and providing me with a very difficult to find rifle in BNIB condition.

Thank you very much Kelly's! You guys rock!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    Hey guys,

I wanted to get a big of trigger time in before I left you this review:

Buying my SG 540-1 was something I had planned on for a long time, it was a a big investment into the hobby as a competitor (I normally collect WW1 rifles) and wanted something special. My purchase went flawlessly and communications with you guys were speedy and polite. Shipping was quick and the price was the most competitive I think of any of the FAMAE retailers.

I have put easily 1000 - 1500 rounds down the pipe now, participated in 2 competitions (placed top 3 in both!) and have never been more happy with a purchase. I cannot recommend you guys more highly for the excellent service and providing me with a very difficult to find rifle in BNIB condition.

Thank you very much Kelly's! You guys rock!
    Glad to hear the rifle has worked out well for you! Thank you for your order and the positive feedback!

Hey kelly's are you gonna.bring back the famaes back.soon??

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_fuhrer View Post
    Hey kelly's are you gonna.bring back the famaes back.soon??
    Sorry, we will not be restocking them.

Thanks for making a grown man cry Kelly's