Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle**~SOLD OUT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tj black View Post
    No, how the wood mates to the reciever on fixed. The folders swing and lock in which can lean for different reasons than the fixed. They are solid but trades off come with design.

I think its safe to say no rifle is perfect. Rem 700 free floating barrels not centered within the stocks. Shotgun barrels bored off center.

Look at a M14 and ask yourself if each side of stock is even in material / measurement from centered barrel.

I think the T81 is same or better than the norincos.

Advice.. Buy it, shoot it, enjoy it, dont shoot corrosive.
    Who the hell is this guy? lol
    Your posts are outlandish, grammatically confusing, entertaining and perplexing all in one.

Why would you not shoot corrosive through this rifle? I've put 800 rounds of PRC corrosive through it. It loves the stuff. It takes 5 minutes to strip it, pour Eds red all over it and wipe it off then put it back together.

No disrespect intended Sir, post on!
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    You shouldn't shoot corrosive ammo. The juice will leak out of the bullets and melt your hand!Name:  2019-02-08 07.28.44.png
Views: 708
Size:  12.6 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    Your posts are outlandish, grammatically confusing, entertaining and perplexing all in one.

Why would you not shoot corrosive through this rifle? I've put 800 rounds of PRC corrosive through it. It loves the stuff. It takes 5 minutes to strip it, pour Eds red all over it and wipe it off then put it back together.

Me included.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post

Google corrosive. Review some EE sales decounted rifles due to corrosive. Note I said my advice.

Anyhow, whats confusing in whats wrote. All is true.

I guess I could find some better words to describe. I tend to write write how I text . Anyway maybe someone can take picture of the side folding stock just short of it locking in (the open position.)

This curve everyone is concerned about is a no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Visleguy View Post
    tj blacks AK

Last edited by tj black; 02-24-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tj black View Post
    This curve everyone is concerned about is a no issue.
    No worries brother, i can understand what your writing.

Give him a break guys! English may not be his first language (my apologies if it is, as I’m not trying to be facetious)

As an owner of a curved T81 I’m inclined to agree that’s it’s not a big issue and is likely within spec., so much so that I’ve ordered a folder. Albeit, I hope this one is straight-ish.

These are going to be rare guns soon. I don’t see this rifle in production for much longer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggy View Post
    When I bought mine, there was a few in stock, all looked like bananas. Bought the straightest banana.
    Who let grandpa on the Internet again??
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 02-26-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post

These are going to be rare guns soon. I don’t see this rifle in production for much longer.
    +1, once our production run is sold out it's not likely their will be another run. Maybe another year or so and that'll be it
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    +1, once our production run is sold out it's not likely their will be another run. Maybe another year or so and that'll be it
    I'm surprised you still have any for sale, I guess pretty much anyone who wanted one has probably already jumped on it eh.

Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    I'm surprised you still have any for sale, I guess pretty much anyone who wanted one has probably already jumped on it eh.
    Or is waiting for the wife to look the other way.

Is there any chance that one of those replacement gas tubes with integated Picatinny rails could be modified to fit this rifle?
    One of these: http://ultimak.com/m1-b.htm