CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 243

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle**~SOLD OUT

  1. #21
    GunNutz bfiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Training in Camp X
    Posts
    9,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Kit includes:
    Trigger Spring
    Lower pin
    Mag Catch
    Front Sight
    Rear Sight
    Firing Pin
    Extractor
    Firing Pin retainer
    Magazine Spring
    Recoil Spring
    Gas system selector
    Pistol Grip Screw
    Handguard Screw
    Any idea on when these kits will be available?
    CSSA MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

  2. #22
    CGN Regular RKRZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Kit includes:
    Trigger Spring
    Lower pin
    Mag Catch
    Front Sight
    Rear Sight
    Firing Pin
    Extractor
    Firing Pin retainer
    Magazine Spring
    Recoil Spring
    Gas system selector
    Pistol Grip Screw
    Handguard Screw
    Some strange additions there that don't strike me as wear parts. Should include a bolt.

  3. #23
    GunNutz
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    85
    Thank you for the right answer

  4. #24
    Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by RKRZ View Post
    Some strange additions there that don't strike me as wear parts. Should include a bolt.
    Agreed. Parts kit was prepared by factory
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca
    800.994.6223



  5. #25
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    146
    will these rifles be left overs from the last run or newly manufactured for your order?

  6. #26
    CGN Regular Junction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    GTA, ON
    Posts
    164
    Can anyone comment on the build quality of these Type 81's ?

    Is it worth saving $200 - $300 dollars on this, instead of a let's say a VZ58 ?

    I am in the market for a 7.62 rifle. I am just undecided on what to get.

    Also looking for a KelTec RDB , but they seem impossible to find in Canada.

    Thanks.

  7. #27
    Member Steers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    95
    is the pre order the full amount?

  8. #28
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4
    When are these part kits going to be available?

  9. #29
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer BBq_Woa!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamilton, ON, Canada
    Posts
    2,211
    Will there ever be a version available that doesn't have the horrible looking, enormous barrel end?

  10. #30
    CGN Regular cheesymacaroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BBq_Woa! View Post
    Will there ever be a version available that doesn't have the horrible looking, enormous barrel end?
    You can remove it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •