Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle**~SOLD OUT

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Is the pre order the full amount ? Or just a deposit
    Full amount is required to secure the rifle. Fully refundable at any point in time
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

The only thing holding me back is the worry that the Liberals are going to reclassify this.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Anyone looking for a house to buy in the Durham region???

Quote Originally Posted by a1dookie View Post
    Anyone looking for a house to buy in the Durham region???

Ummmm... wrong forum? Lol

You’re not alone on that either

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    The only thing holding me back is the worry that the Liberals are going to reclassify this.
    If just their presence is enough to get gun owners from buying guns we've already lost
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    If just their presence is enough to get gun owners from buying guns we've already lost
    Oh, OK. I'm either buying guns or I'm part of the problem?

It's not that black and white. Consumerism isn't going to fix any of this.

I write letters to politicians while providing templates for others. I am an active member on our gun club's executive, and have hosted elected officials at both our table as well as at our range. We are also increasingly at odds with non-elected officials who wish to make operating the range as difficult as possible.

But the battle is not if I decide to buy a Type 81 today.

Like many here, funds can be tight, especially this time of year. I don't disparage anyone who has jumped on your bandwagon. That's the right we're all fighting for.Right now, I'm diverting more funds than ever to the local and national organizations that are fighting for our rights.

If I choose to purchase a Type 81, it will be as a reward for seeing C-71 quashed. I am not willing to take a gamble on the expense of another firearm that may suffer the same fate of a handful of others I already have in my safe.

Don't vilify me over the a single sentence expressing my concerns. I realize they can be at odds with CGN, but the possibility and apprehension of seeing a Liberal mandate come into force should not be dismissed.

I have purchased a couple of restricteds from TI over the years. I hope to continue to do so. I'm working to continue to do so.

Until then, there's much to do in the trenches, and we're all holding our breath to varying degrees with the fractured and combative political landscape we all find ourselves in.

Cheers. Hoping everyone continues to stand up to ALL governments to preserve our traditions and rights.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

I write letters to politicians while providing templates for others. I am an active member on our gun club's executive, and have hosted elected officials at both our table as well as at our range. We are also increasingly at odds with non-elected officials who wish to make operating the range as difficult as possible.

Like many here, funds can be tight, especially this time of year. I don't disparage anyone who has jumped on your bandwagon. That's the right we're all fighting for.Right now, I'm diverting more funds than ever to the local and national organizations that are fighting for our rights.

If I choose to purchase a Type 81, it will be as a reward for seeing C-71 quashed. I am not willing to take a gamble on the expense of another firearm that may suffer the same fate of a handful of others I already have in my safe.

Don't vilify me over the a single sentence expressing my concerns. I realize they can be at odds with CGN, but the possibility and apprehension of seeing a Liberal mandate come into force should not be dismissed.

I have purchased a couple of restricteds from TI over the years. I hope to continue to do so. I'm working to continue to do so.

Until then, there's much to do in the trenches, and we're all holding our breath to varying degrees with the fractured and combative political landscape we all find ourselves in.

Cheers. Hoping everyone continues to stand up to ALL governments to preserve our traditions and rights.
    Overreact much?

If you're decision to not buy is because of what the Liberals may do then YES you are indeed part of the problem
    CCFR

BANNED
    HAHA LOL that's the reason why you should buy one!!!!

And I should buy a 3rd and 4th

They can re classify anything the want, I'll still be out shooting my Type 81s till the day it die