Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8.5" Shorty Shotguns (the REAL ones!) @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    I'm just ordered the 8.5 with Scattergun sights and Performance group - do I have to call ref the Performance package or has the web order taken care of it all?
    All taken care of. I just installed it and now the front office is wrapping it up and making the shipping label. It will go out today and you will receive a tracking number once it leaves the shop this afternoon.

Enjoy !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    All taken care of. I just installed it and now the front office is wrapping it up and making the shipping label. It will go out today and you will receive a tracking number once it leaves the shop this afternoon.

Enjoy !
    Awesome Leigh - thanks!
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I made two in the last batch. They are out for bluing now and should be back into the shop by mid next week. If you have been waiting and would like to order one just call the shop and I will take it over the phone. Once they arrive back to the shop it will ship immediately.
    Hi Leigh. Thanks. I just called and gave my credit card # and verified my address. Could you please just verify that I am in the system for a 14" Shorty barrel? Just making sure I get that one, not the one for the regular 870.

Thanks again. I appreciate your help on this.

Have a good weekend.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by northern90 View Post
    Hi Leigh. Thanks. I just called and gave my credit card # and verified my address. Could you please just verify that I am in the system for a 14" Shorty barrel? Just making sure I get that one, not the one for the regular 870.

Thanks again. I appreciate your help on this.

Have a good weekend.

Rob
    Yes. You have your name on one for sure. Thank you for your patience.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12