Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **SALE** NON-RESTRICTED CZ Skorpion EVO3 Rifles @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I can tell you we have had a few people comment they are very accurate. Finicky with hollow points however but flawless with FMJ round nose. I hope others that have them will post here to share their personal experiences.
    I purchased one of these guns from DLASK about 6 months ago, they are very accurate, I mainly shoot long range but bought this gun as it is 9mm, cheap to shoot and NR so my kids can play. With a Aim point Micro H1 this gun will repeatedly punch a a tiny hole shooting at 25 yards while sighting in the Aimpoint. After shooting my gun a friend purchased one also and mounted a Vortex Spark 2 on his and was getting the same tiny hole when shooting at 25 yards and good accuracy at 50 yards. I would ask Dlask if purchasing one of these guns which mags it comes with, as mine came with 20 round mags pinned to 5 however my friends gun came with 10 rnd mags pinned to 5, both of us agree the 10 round mags are very small and a pain in the A $$. The people at Dlask are very friendly and while there I purchased a few 10/22 parts. Long story short I will be purchasing a 2nd one of these guns in a few months as I need to save, this way the kids don't argue over who gets to shoot the new cool looking gun LOl . I forgot to mention the accuracy was shooting with the factory trigger which is extremely heavy.
    Last edited by Glock123; 11-07-2018 at 01:19 PM.

How much to retrofit and convert to NR? Do you have stock of the longer handgaurds too?
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

I think the biggest isssuee is the firearm registered as a pisto ir rifle too. My I was going to do it with my MPX but unfortunately its registered as a pistol (which is bullcrap as I can't use 10 round mags)

How hard is it to switch back and forth between the restricted/NR barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    How much to retrofit and convert to NR? Do you have stock of the longer handgaurds too?
    *IF* you have the CARBINE version then we can change it to N/R. Cost is $550 + tax and shipping and includes the new barrel (your old one is returned to you), installation, test firing and changing the status with the Registry.

If you bought the Canadian version which is classed as a pistol then no amount of money will allow us to convert it, sorry.

Currently we have the N/R barrels in stock and time to convert them is minimal, 1-2 weeks at most.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    How hard is it to switch back and forth between the restricted/NR barrel?
    Not possible. This is a machine shop job and would be very intensive.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not possible. This is a machine shop job and would be very intensive.
    Understood, but do you also supply the factory barrel with the NR coverted rifle that is bought pre-converted from you?
    Last edited by onetwentyish; 11-07-2018 at 04:47 PM.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Understood, but do you also supply the factory barrel with the NR coverted rifle that is bought pre-converted from you?
    They already said that they do. The question is what the hell can you do with it?
    Last edited by JoeShmow; 11-07-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Edit. Slam fire
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    They already said that they do. The question is what the hell can you do with it?
    Rainy day my friend. Put it in the back of the parts drawer and forget about it. I just dont like being out something I have paid for either.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast