Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remington 870 Mag Fed 14" Barrel (26.2" OAL).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Removed
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 11-08-2018 at 01:23 PM.

I used an old duck hunting 870 I wasn't using any more - put on a Norc 12.5" barrel that I picked up for $80 (good deal) and then put on nice retro police wood for another $125ish. Turned out nice. I prefer the simplicity of the shorty tube fed. A fully factory option would be great though.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by platnumbob View Post
    I used an old duck hunting 870 I wasn't using any more - put on a Norc 12.5" barrel that I picked up for $80 (good deal) and then put on nice retro police wood for another $125ish. Turned out nice. I prefer the simplicity of the shorty tube fed. A fully factory option would be great though.
    12.5” barrel and raptor grip I think falls less than 26” OAL... not non restricted

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Removed
    OP removed your post. Will PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    12.5” barrel and raptor grip I think falls less than 26” OAL... not non restricted
    Yes, that is correct. I have a full length police wood stock and corn cob fore-end. Would look cool on this mag fed 14" as well.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12