Black Wednesday Sale Details...

Range Rabbit

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey, CGN!
We'll be having a week-long sale starting Wed November 21, thru Tuesday Nov 27.
Everything will be 13% off if you enter discount code CGN13 during those dates.

-The only other time we had a sale, we were swamped for a week; we're more prepared this time, but please be patient if your order takes an extra 2-3 days to ship.
-There are several new bundles on the website that are already discounted (target bundled with stand), keep an eye out for those for extra-sweet value
-Shipping is free on orders over $150. Normally, CGN members get free shipping on smaller orders, but you can only enter one discount code per order. The base shipping rate is only $13 anyway.

Call or email if you have any questions. Thanks again for your support!

Glenn Alexon

Highly recommend these guys. I bought a dueling tree, know your limits set and some other gear from them a while ago. Quick to ship, good to deal with and high end products that’ve held up well.

Anyone in WPG only need one or two gongs but would like to save 13% and shipping.
I only need a few more to make a plate rack for the kids at the range to use.
I don't want to order an extra one just to meet the $150 min. for shipping.
I have not had time to shoot the 1/2x16 I got from Glenn :(

Will this sale still include targets painted with "precision paint"

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...Scientific-Miracle-Makes-You-a-Better-Shooter!

Yes, we are still painting our targets with Precision Paint; now upgraded! Most targets ship painted orange on one side, white on the other, so you can choose the side that shows best against your field.
Countdown to Black Wednesday: Sale starts Wed 00:01 AM Mountain Time. Enter Discount Code CGN13 at checkout for 13% Off. Free shipping on orders over $150!

Thanks!
Glenn.

Order in.
Classic duelling tree and a set of rimfire paddles.

Thank you, Glenn, for the discount and great products.

Rick

Picked up an armored dueling tree, full size hostage target and a 10'' 1/2'' gong for the big rifles! I am very excited to start ringing some steel.

Back
Top Bottom