Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lensholder to replace shooting glasses for rifle shooters!

Quote Originally Posted by megahurts View Post
    Sigh, yeah I did that too and it was good for over 20 years but now I have progressives AND contacts don’t work well with my post surgery eyes. I am looking for glasses that I can have a normal lens in one eye and an adjustable lens in the ‘sight’ eye.

@tesro - thanks for the link, I looked at the glasses you have but do you have anything like what I mention above?
    Give us a call or send us an email with your number and we will call you to discuss and we can see if there is anything that would work for you. I have spent myself considerable amount of time trying out different things as I do not have s set of perfect eyes and shooting iron sights is tough without proper correction.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Quote Originally Posted by AOWM View Post
    Great criticism, hopefully it’s adressed because I like the idea of a light weight vision correcting 0x sight.
    Hey AOWM, see my comment above. From the folks that I know no one had one broken that I know of. However that being said, if the sight is getting banged up this might not be the best choice. There are other options that go right in the sight, but they are not something that you can use a custom corrective lens. Also, there is another product that follows the same principle and which is much beefer, but also comes with higher price. optical cap winner 10-10 lens holder for rear sightl. Some guys really like this one, but it is pricey.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12