CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: M-65 Field Coat w/Liner by TRU-SPEC ! PROMO !

Business Member

M-65 Field Coat w/Liner by TRU-SPEC ! PROMO !

One Size Promo... I have one of these in WOODLAND - 2XL, so I'm offering it as a promo.

Price for this size is $162, plus shipping.....So anyone this size that would like to have this Great Coat, I'll include shipping for free.. a $15+ value...
    or $15 off, if local to me and pick it up.

THE CLASSIC FIELD COAT
    If your department or organization requires a traditional military look or if you just fell in love with this jacket while you were in the service. This old favorite was standard issue cold weather gear to U.S. troops starting in 1965 and was widely used during the Vietnam War and in several other combat operations around the globe. Our jackets are built to the MIL-C-43455J standard and include a matching button-in liner that can be worn separately as a stand alone jacket.

Features
    Pull out hood that packs into zippered compartment on collar
    Shoulder epaulets
    Heavy brass zipper with pull tab covered by storm flap with snap button closure
    Bi-swing back permits free range of movement
    Quilted liner buttoned into outer shell
    2-patch chest pockets with button flaps
    2-insert waist pockets with button flaps
    2-button cuff
    Drawstring waist

** Order it here and choose free/no shipping on check out: http://www.opaextreme.com/product/TR...OAT-WITH-LINER
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Specializing in Ballistic Eyewear and Extreme Apparel ! Apparel, for when the going gets Tough !
    www.opaextreme.com
    sales.opaextreme@gmail.com

Business Member
    Reminder on this great coat... Select free shipping on check out.... it's approx. 10% savings !!
    Specializing in Ballistic Eyewear and Extreme Apparel ! Apparel, for when the going gets Tough !
    www.opaextreme.com
    sales.opaextreme@gmail.com