Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I just discovered that 9mm AR15 barrels apparently do not use a barrel extension. The barrel blank is machined to the
    outside dimensions of an extension and fits directly into the upper receiver. That's even easier than threading it to an extension! :-) Makes sense for a blowback bolt.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

Just use a 9mm glock magazine adapter for ar15s, ad others have said. It's a band together affair with the barrels. We should focus on that and kick up interest

I already reached out to dlask and another barrel maker I don't remember who for a threded 18.6" 9mm ar15 barrel. They all said it would cost around 500-600$ per.

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    I've never seen gophers launched off the ground or out of their holes as nicely as a 124gr hollow point 9mm will do it out of a PCC. They are some much fun. If they would offer a PCC in something along the lines of 10mm auto or similar kinetic energy rounds I wouldn't hesitate using it on deer.
    You bet haha, but have you seen the youtube video of a guy shooting gophers with .50 bmg? This is hilarious

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    personally i would rather see a magnum offered first, and i will just be going nr converted sig mpx for my ar like pcc needs.
    this.
    Just saying it how it is.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    this.
    Honestly I would caution ATRS against making a magnum series anymore either. The Falkor Petra .300wm is now NR, and while it is a $8k rifle, I am very skeptical that ATRS could produce a rifle of the same "caliber" at the same value, and the market being as limited as it is, I don't feel (and I am sure ATRS would agree) that it would be smart to invest in the development of such a limited market item that can't even be sold to the US.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-16-2020 at 08:09 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Honestly I would caution ATRS against making a magnum series anymore either. The Falkor Petra .300wm is now NR, and while it is a $8k rifle, I am very skeptical that ATRS could produce a rifle of the same "caliber" at the same value, and the market being as limited as it is, I don't feel (and I am sure ATRS would agree) that it would be smart to invest in the development of such a limited market item that can't even be sold to the US.
    I was more in agreement with your MPX point. I could care less about owning a semi auto in some magnum hunting cartridge. But thats just me. If other people want something like that then have at her haha

High end PCC ? like u said buy a MPX, x95 in 9mm or a APC 9mm thingy

Too much money? then get the FX9, JR or Thureon Defense...

that leaves a REALLY small market gap for something in between IMO
    Just saying it how it is.....

With the popularity of PCC gaining momentum I would appreciate a Canadian made dedicated receiver set on par with JP. Even if I had to restrict the classification on a SBR for competition. A Stern Defence Adaptor in an ATRS MS is just a waste in my eyes.
    CCFR — CSSA

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456