Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ...

Would absolutely be in for one of these!

I can totally get behind this. I love PCC

BANNED
    Man they don't have that many employees, theyre already backlogged at minimum a year with sporters alone i dont think now is the time to start another project especially one that would be extremely niche like a pcc which is inherently limited to the degree that having a precision company manufacture it would be redundancy on multiple levels...

Quote Originally Posted by eldarbo View Post
    Man they don't have that many employees, theyre already backlogged at minimum a year with sporters alone i dont think now is the time to start another project especially one that would be extremely niche like a pcc which is inherently limited to the degree that having a precision company manufacture it would be redundancy on multiple levels...
    No kidding! They still need to build the bolt action bullpup we’ve been whining for first! It’s a good idea, but I think the FX-9 price range is the most the majority will pay. As a matter of fact why not just get an FX-9?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Personally I would rather see a Magnum offered first, and I will just be going NR converted Sig MPX for my AR like PCC needs.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

I would invest my money into a Canadian made NR PCC. The more NR options we have available the better, especially coming for a high end, Canadian manufacturer.

Nothing sells better than a product that someone can assemble themselves with their own personal touches. A MPX is really nice, but very pricey if you're going to convert it to a NR. Having a NR PCC receiver that takes common AR parts to assemble would be enough reason to buy at least one. I know I would.

A SIG MPX is $2400 before converting to NR, If the "Modern plinker" receiver was priced the same as a MS it would come in much cheaper. If it took glock mags to boot! thats a wet dream.

I would like to see it like this from top to bottom, make
    It happen please!!
    Modern Twelve
    Modern PPC
    Modern Fifty (with a 20mm upper accessory)
    Modern Magnum

I would be up for a receiver

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post

A SIG MPX is $2400 before converting to NR, If the "Modern plinker" receiver was priced the same as a MS it would come in much cheaper. If it took glock mags to boot! thats a wet dream.
    That math does not check out.

NR is our future. True, ATRS has their plate full and then some, but the notion of somehow getting a quality NR PCC is very appealing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast